Shortest Time at a Job? Vol. I should have given my 2 weeks notice before I applied..

The most fun I've ever had was working at FootAction.. Stole so many pairs of shoes. I used to take one shoe and stick it in my pants and the next day the other shoe. every other day i had a new pair of shoes. Inventory came up way short that year, they fired the whole staff.
laugh.gif
I was there for bout 3 months
roll.gif

working at the shoe store was one of the best, especially for a shoehead. I'd rack up on half off employee appreciation and then steal the rest. The yearthe 17s came out, I had every pair but only paid the discounted amount for the wht/red low tops.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

The most fun I've ever had was working at FootAction.. Stole so many pairs of shoes. I used to take one shoe and stick it in my pants and the next day the other shoe. every other day i had a new pair of shoes. Inventory came up way short that year, they fired the whole staff.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Grimy!
roll.gif

I worked a day at Finish Line when I was 16. Quit the next day because I got hired at a Foot Locker closer to my crib.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Victor Marketing...

went got interview, got the job.

never went for first day slash training.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

there was some vector marketing interview i had but i aint go in... heard they sell people knives.. lol

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Oh and I've quit a job after getting it at the interview, but that doesn't count since I guess i never worked there. They be like, "Welcome aboard Don, we look forward to having you as a part of our company family," then I told him, "Oh by the way, I'm going to need Tuesdays and Thursdays off, and can only work 4 hours a day. And I can't start next Monday, how bout the one after that? I'm in church league..." he looked at me about to reject me, "You know what, I agree, I'm probably not a good fit here. Thanx"
between this and throwing your resignation letter at your boss, you're going to be paying off your student loans with your unemployment money. It's stories like this that let me know I have a good chance of acceptance when I go into job interviews I think may be over my head.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif
honestly fam, that's not cool
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

2 hours at UPS... Went on my 15 minute break and hit the parking lot. I was out

1 day at McDonalds. Got fired for stealing cheeseburgers

you worst then craig getting fired on his day off
laugh.gif

i did 1 and a half day working on a copying service. they told me to take my lunch on my second day and did not come back.. lol.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Oh and I've quit a job after getting it at the interview, but that doesn't count since I guess i never worked there. They be like, "Welcome aboard Don, we look forward to having you as a part of our company family," then I told him, "Oh by the way, I'm going to need Tuesdays and Thursdays off, and can only work 4 hours a day. And I can't start next Monday, how bout the one after that? I'm in church league..." he looked at me about to reject me, "You know what, I agree, I'm probably not a good fit here. Thanx"
between this and throwing your resignation letter at your boss, you're going to be paying off your student loans with your unemployment money. It's stories like this that let me know I have a good chance of acceptance when I go into job interviews I think may be over my head.
Eat a @$%%. I already graduated, and it's paid for, and I have a job. We're talking crappy !*+ minimum wage job type places, not careerbuilding employment opportunity. And furthermore, the bosses at those places are no less grimy. They knowingly scheduled me hours I couldn't work, not tomention because I was part of the student employment program they weren't even allowed to be working me that much anyways. I could have reported them toAafes if I really wanted to be a @$%%. I went to them properly when the first week schedule came out, they blew me off (there's 4 different managers at theShoppette who work 6 hour shifts). They kept giving me dismissive replies like, "I'll look into it and let you know."

If you needed to be in both places at once, a college class, or a 6.95$ an hour job, which would you choose? Exactly.

Worked in Quiksilver Times Square for about 2 or 3 weeks. Made me work 8+ hours every time I had work. No thanks, dealing with PLENTY of tourists and foldingtons of clothes...not my thing.

did a week at sears before being offered a job at finish line

terrible management at sears
smh.gif

Lasted 1 day at a sneaker store in NYC. I thought I was going to be my dream job, but it was far from it.

Lasted 2 weeks doing telemarketing.

I missed my first day at a job about 2 years ago because I drank the night before. They asked me if I still wanted to work there the next day and I took apass. It all worked out for the best because I got a way better job offer a couple weeks later. I also worked at a Sears warehouse for 2 or 3 days then quitwhen I found out I could get the job back I had the summer before. I've also worked at a tree farm and another warehouse for about 3 weeks each beforewalking out on both.

about a minute and a half at Ace hardware, I went in, got hired (the day after I got a diff job) and when he told me I would be gettin paid minimum wage, I wasjust like nah I quit hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Still at the other job after 2+ years and makin 9 an hour

Originally Posted by pilo1990

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Victor Marketing...

went got interview, got the job.

never went for first day slash training.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

there was some vector marketing interview i had but i aint go in... heard they sell people knives.. lol

i did this twice, i really dont think that stuff is real and they dont pay at all, i think they just wanna waste a _'s time.

but my shortest job was at randalls when i was 16. it was my first day on the job i sacked some groceries and whatnot and i was heated when my boss told me iwould only make 6.25/hour
indifferent.gif
. so when it was time for my lunchbreak i decided to go to arby's. got pulled over, had 2 warrants, needless to say i got locked up that night and when i got out never went back to thatrandalls besides to pick up my 3 hour check which i believe was 16 dollars
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom