Shortest Time at a Job? Vol. I should have given my 2 weeks notice before I applied..

5 weeks at McDonalds. Hours were terrible x underpaid. They wanted me to come in on the days I had to do my extracurriculars and then come in when I wassupposed to take my SATs. They crossed the line when they told me to clean the bathrooms. I clocked out early and the next day I came in about four hours lateand handed back my uniform (washed it of course).

1 day at a publishing company. The agency that they hired me from told me that I was going to do clerical work but when I showed up I was doing someone'stelemarketing job. I told the agency I wasn't going back.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

5 days as a telemarketer
grin.gif

I worked telemarketing for 8 days lol.. Most annoying job ever.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i'm startin to think you a fraud...i've yet to see you make a post that wasn't talking about your damn probation...NO ONE +@!+ CARES
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm startin to think you a fraud...i've yet to see you make a post that wasn't talking about your damn probation...NO ONE +@!+ CARES
eyes.gif

i didnt say anything about probation right there fam. i said i had warrants {traffic tickets && failure to appears}. how am i a fraud for being onprobation?
%%# would i lie about it for? hop off fam you reading too hard

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eyes.gif

i didnt say anything about probation right there fam. i said i had warrants {traffic tickets && failure to appears}. how am i a fraud for being on probation?
%*@ would i lie about it for you stupid bleep bleep?

I think what he was trying to say is "ok man, we get it, you're a gangter, now stop mentioning your gangterness in every damn post" or somethingto that extent...

i'm not about to be on no detective nonsense but i keep seeing posts about probation and arrests and everytime i look at the sn its you...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

The most fun I've ever had was working at FootAction.. Stole so many pairs of shoes. I used to take one shoe and stick it in my pants and the next day the other shoe. every other day i had a new pair of shoes. Inventory came up way short that year, they fired the whole staff.
laugh.gif
I was there for bout 3 months
eek.gif
roll.gif

traffic tickets/warrants=gangster? a stupid theft case of school calculators gangster? c'mon now if i wanted to be gangster i would have said im onprobation for robbery or something not stealing calculators from my math teachers fam. i dont try to be/act/nor portray a gangster. especially on the internet.

edit: you must be reading too hard, cause if you see my sn you gone see me talkin about swangin on people in slabs or summin.
stay in lane boss.

i just quit my stupid job yesterday. i work @ the drycleaners. There was no air condition or breaks. i said i quit, they said im fired. the stupid managerthinks i stole money. Cause im black and i was new. only worked there for 2 weeks and am not going to get paid.

Did training for one day at a marketing job, wasn't cut out for that *@+.

2 months at a busy understaffed restaurant. Had to ****

one month at Footlocker. i'm not good at being on time so i got fired.
laugh.gif

i hated being on the floor though...thinkin bout going back to do stock.

Shoe stores are whack to work at.

You think they're fun because you're a "shoe head" but it's not fun.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Shoe stores are whack to work at.

You think they're fun because you're a "shoe head" but it's not fun.

word...you spend more time selling the stuff you think is whack than the stuff you really wanna deal with...

but FinishLine 646 was poppin the first year it was open...we used to cut up in there...
pimp.gif
peep the avy...

2 weeks at Europa Sports

i got in some beef with this lame, he kept poppin off so i head butted him.

1 month summer youth. 3 months at VIM. 2 Months at Westgate Resorts.

**EDIT**
I totally forgot I did 4 days at this paintball place in Orlando. They wanted me to ref paintball overnight for $7hr.
This was my face http:// http://

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Al Audi

2 weeks at Europa Sports

i got in some beef with this lame, he kept poppin off so i head butted him.
roll.gif

how long ago was this?
it was a light tap.......but nahmean he didnt want no problems

um this was like 2007.......

smh stupid witness what got me it was 3 of us an this dude an I got into some topic, son thought he was on some fly #^*# talkin about he not even from aroundhere.

Joe you know what sucks the most..............i coulda had any supplements i wanted at 50% off wholesale cost.

I was interviewing for Vector Marketing
sick.gif
and after the interview theysaid "Congrats you got the job!" When I got home that day, I called and said I quit.

oh damn where was this?

you working in the health/fitness field at all these days? you could make good money being the personal trainer for the right people.

I got a job. Reported on the first day did about 5 hours. They moved me to a dept and told me to go help a lady and she didnt speak english. i took off thebadge they gave me, stuck it on the HR door with tape and a note saying this is not the job for me.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

oh damn where was this?

you working in the health/fitness field at all these days? you could make good money being the personal trainer for the right people.

right in windsor locks CT.........not far from hartford

brand new facility.

dont know if youre familiar with Europa but they are a HUGE distributor of supplements.

yes i know.............all part of my long term goals....one step at a time.

Back
Top Bottom