Shortie asks you to take it off ... Vol. I don't wanna

What do you say when a chick you dealin with asks you to take off your "jacket " mid round ?

But you know you didnt really see her in that light where you think she's worthy of your man down there without his coat ?

Say NO and that's most likely the end of the session. How do you handle it ?

My man's got 2 chicks pregnant .
Just had twins last week and now his side chick is pregnant with twins. (Twin genetics runs in his family)

I ask him why he didn't strap up? He said he did but shortie said to take it off.

So end of the day he got 2 sets of twins .
I gave him my best wishes

Last edited:
'Let's just do it like this.'

Done it once before and she turned out to be one of the craziest girls I've ever been with. :smh:

Just do something that will get her mind off it, stick your finger her butt, whisper something crazy in hear.

Guaranteed she'll stop asking

If youre doing it right she wont eem be asking you to do **** like that doe...

More than one chick I've been with has tried this or claimed to be "allergic to latex" once we've already started. Display your lack of respect for her by ignoring her and continuing to smash. I'm assuming she's probably not a girlfriend so her feelings don't really matter.

If youre doing it right she wont eem be asking you to do **** like that doe...
How weak is ur pipe game that ur girl asking u full sentence questions while u puttin it down. Only thing she should be saying is "oh god" "yeah yeah yeah" " im cumin" or "hit it from the back"

Say ok give me like 5 minutes.

After said 5 minutes....pull it and pop her.

:lol: big mistake by not saying that this isn't a situation for me from jump.

My man's got 2 chicks pregnant .
Just had twins last week and now his side chick is pregnant with twins. (Twin genetics runs in his family)

I ask him why he didn't strap up? He said he did but shortie said to take it off.

So end of the day he got 2 sets of twins .
I gave him my best wishes

Back
Top Bottom