Shortie asks you to take it off ... Vol. I don't wanna

laugh.gif
big mistake by not saying that this isn't a situation for me from jump.

My man's got 2 chicks pregnant .
Just had twins last week 
Oh Ricky!

No bro.

STDs is real out here. Wish I was around in the 70s. Woulda been the pull out king, but things get REAL, REAL FAST. I've spent enough time in the emergency room preparing myself for life altering news. Worst ove had was a UTI. I'm paranoid as ****.

Two bad decisions, lesson learned. Health in tact. Only takes once, though.:frown:

Not to mention 18 years.

Last edited:
Been in this situation before. :smh:

Worst part is if you play russian roulette that ONE time

the next time you tearing that boy open with your teeth she's like "What are you doing? We

don't use those" :x

Nah, worst is when you're coming off a long term relationship and totally fall into some ***** you've been coveting for a while, and can't perform because that rubber is cramping your style.

I used to say condoms were like wearing a wetsuit to take a bath, but it's more like wearing a wetsuit to bathe a vat of radioactive, Ninja Turtle/Joker ooze.

That happened to me when I was younger and i obliged, it was the first time going raw. Oh God. Oh my god. So hard to use rubbers these days but you gotta out here.

Nah, worst is when you're coming off a long term relationship and totally fall into some ***** you've been coveting for a while, and can't perform because that rubber is cramping your style.

I used to say condoms were like wearing a wetsuit to take a bath, but it's more like wearing a wetsuit to bathe a vat of radioactive, Ninja Turtle/Joker ooze.

:rofl:

if you have it on and trying to be safe why even risk STD pregnancy by taking it off . if you smashing raw it dont matter i guess

Well your homie is the shining example of why you don't do that.

Pride and premature ejaculation are the number 1 and 2 reason why people catch the big 4(KIDS). Don't play yourself trying to not play yourself. Be honest with her and yourself, just tell her straight up, this **** is gonna be over a lot sooner if I take this rubber off.

On the real doe, I never had a chick ask me to take it off. I've had them suggest we don't use them anymore, but never stop and tell me to take it off. The only reasons why a chick would ask a dude to take it off is to trap em or they just can feel them, ya feel me?

Smashing raw is less likely to impregnate a woman than using a condom because the latter breaks more often. However, if you ain't keeping your **** clean and don't have the will power to pull out, obviously you're gonna be in trouble.

Lot of dudes don't know, but you gotta make sure you piss before smashing to clean out your pipes.

Smashing raw is less likely to impregnate a woman than using a condom because the latter breaks more often. However, if you ain't keeping your **** clean and don't have the will power to pull out, obviously you're gonna be in trouble.

Lot of dudes don't know, but you gotta make sure you piss before smashing to clean out your pipes.
There's yungins on here bruh, don't spread lies like that.

Tell her you have no self-control once you take it off.

Proceed to redo her makeup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom