Shortie asks you to take it off ... Vol. I don't wanna

Smashing raw is less likely to impregnate a woman than using a condom because the latter breaks more often. However, if you ain't keeping your **** clean and don't have the will power to pull out, obviously you're gonna be in trouble.

Lot of dudes don't know, but you gotta make sure you piss before smashing to clean out your pipes.

There's yungins on here bruh, don't spread lies like that.

My bad. I mean it's comparable.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-204_162-5045514.html

Last edited:
Smashing raw is less likely to impregnate a woman than using a condom because the latter breaks more often. However, if you ain't keeping your **** clean and don't have the will power to pull out, obviously you're gonna be in trouble.

Lot of dudes don't know, but you gotta make sure you piss before smashing to clean out your pipes.
laugh.gif

She trying to trap you OP. If that's not your wife, its a no go. Always keep your condom on.

But withdrawal before ejaculation during intercourse is more than just "better than nothing," a new study claims, noting that it is nearly as effective at preventing pregnancy as condoms.
Nearly as effective, which means close but not as good. You clearly said smashing raw is more effective in preventing pregnancy.

Take your L and read your own articles before you post them.

And that article is stupid because it completely disregards STD's

Last edited:
I hate having to worry about if I got a chick pregnant...

So nah...plus you've told other dudes that before and they happily obliged. 

But withdrawal before ejaculation during intercourse is more than just "better than nothing," a new study claims, noting that it is nearly as effective at preventing pregnancy as condoms.
Nearly as effective, which means close but not as good. You clearly said smashing raw is more effective in preventing pregnancy.

Dudes ain't pullin out even with the condom on? smh.

some chick asked me once... continued and ignored her.

that's actually how i lost my virginity :lol:

funny story somehow the condom disappear midsmash.... (later come to find out it was inside of her) :lol: but I got a new one quick regardless.

I reneged my initial statement and said that it's comparable. Learn to read.

We're not talking about STDs though, we're talking about impregnating. OP mentioned twin babies, not gonorrhea.

Clown.

Nah, worst is when you're coming off a long term relationship and totally fall into some ***** you've been coveting for a while, and can't perform because that rubber is cramping your style.

I used to say condoms were like wearing a wetsuit to take a bath, but it's more like wearing a wetsuit to bathe a vat of radioactive, Ninja Turtle/Joker ooze.
after going crudo for a while condoms do be feeling foreign

that's where I stop agreeing.

ninja turtle ooze? what kinda BX ***** you messin with 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Stay strapped at all times man. It's not worth it.

the potential of having unplanned kids or the monster simply ain't worth it. :smh:

Last broad i smashed told me to go raw from the jump and this is while i've been smashing broads strapped to be smart but bros i was to yamb thirsty to even think.

In the end, im good. But wearing a condom is like trying to eat healthy on a diet. You see red velvet cake and can taste how good it is gonna be but you know its bad for you. So do you risk your diet? or do you go for somehing healthier but doesnt taste as good as the cake?

Kids or 6 pack?

Feel me?

^ yeah...it ain't sweet out here. 

Plus I don't like a chick feeling like they have one up on me...having me in limbo for weeks to see if the period is coming. 

She's catching attitudes when you ask her about it...talking about... "you should have thought about that before you went in raw."

ohwell.gif

But didn't you say....

December 2012 and January 2013 was a lesson learned about women trapping. Anytime a women mentions she wants a child, just quit having intercourse. I'm learning just to focus on my music and business and not make women a priority, anything that's too easy is detrimental to life.

Back
Top Bottom