Shortie asks you to take it off ... Vol. I don't wanna

I trust no chick.
My man hit me up a few minutes ago.
Turns out chick has a man. She intends on passing the kids off as his, that's if she doesn't abort .

Chicks is 10x more trifflin than dudes word to moms.
Foul on all levels

Damn ya boy stroking scuzzbuckets......Chicago bear. :smh:

This thread is reckless!!!........
laugh.gif

What do you say when a chick you dealin with asks you to take off your "jacket " mid round ?

But you know you didnt really see her in that light where you think she's worthy of your man down there without his coat ?

Say NO and that's most likely the end of the session. How do you handle it ?
My dude, noooooooo. Its a trap, either VD or a baby, but it's no beuno.

That episode is gonna end with a 14 day supply of Azithromycin, twice daily

Real talk. I've dated a girl that was allergic to latex. She would have bad allergic reactions. If you are dealing with some up to no good dirty dirty girl and its a one time thing. Don't risk taking it off. But if you are with some girl you are serious with. Then you should have no problem talking to her about it before hand.

This thread is reckless!!!........:lol:

U aint lyin..LOL

I HATE Condoms..BUT, speaking from XP, ya live and ya learn.

When i played for team raw back when i was young n dumb, i had to visit the clinic. THANK GOD for that pink pill. Dont act like some of yall dont know. Just keepin it 1hunna.

NOW, I either strap up, or I DONT get down, no matter how bad she is, or tanned them thick thighs are etc.

BUT, I did slip up with an ex a few weeks ago..>D :smh:

^ yeah man those exes :smh:

You know what they say...

Nothing like some new *****... or at least an ex 8) :smh:

I know right..I figured what the h3ll, been there done that..

Shes had a kid since I was with her tho..Better her than me..I can still spoil myself. :tongue:

LMAO

when i would beat one of my exs from the back and pull out to bust on her cheeks, she would always turn around like "what are you doing?"
one day she turned around and got it all over her face

i found out later that she had always been trying to get it on her face and swallow

ya boy was lackin homie

Her asking you to take if off wouldn't be a problem if you smashing ****** dimez

Losing your virginity going raw is a curse. i cant stay erect with a glove on and it ***** with me mentally.

My homie on the other hand has never smashed raw and smashed all kinds of broads with no worries.

Son I came into this thread a couple days ago and thought it was about taking off your actual jacket indoors word to that Seinfeld episode

Losing your virginity going raw is a curse. i cant stay erect with a glove on and it ***** with me mentally.

My homie on the other hand has never smashed raw and smashed all kinds of broads with no worries.
IS THAT WHAT IT IS?!?!?!?!?!

i cant keep it up to save my life as soon as i put it on, i went to get tested once because i smashed a one nighter, the doctor went off on me like she was my mother until i told her it seriously wouldnt stay up when i put the condom on, as soon as i pulled it off it went back up, idk man

i cant keep it up to save my life as soon as i put it on, i went to get tested once because i smashed a one nighter, the doctor went off on me like she was my mother until i told her it seriously wouldnt stay up when i put the condom on, as soon as i pulled it off it went back up, idk man

LIBIGROW.

you're welcome.

Last edited:

I lost mine with no glove. I can stay up fine

LIBIGROW.

you're welcome.
no thanks man, wouldnt i develop a dependency?

anyways, i dont want to take anything for it, arent there some natural mind tricks or "exercises" (wink wink) i can do man?

no thanks man, wouldnt i develop a dependency?

anyways, i dont want to take anything for it, arent there some natural mind tricks or "exercises" (wink wink) i can do man?

If u try it once I dont think you'd develop a dependancy..But idk either, so dont quote me lol..But i still dont think so.

What do you say when a chick you dealin with asks you to take off your "jacket " mid round ?

But you know you didnt really see her in that light where you think she's worthy of your man down there without his coat ?

Say NO and that's most likely the end of the session. How do you handle it ?

My man's got 2 chicks pregnant .
Just had twins last week and now his side chick is pregnant with twins. (Twin genetics runs in his family)

I ask him why he didn't strap up? He said he did but shortie said to take it off.

So end of the day he got 2 sets of twins .
I gave him my best wishes
twin genetics is a result of the man's..... fluids? This is news to me

how old are these chicks yall are messing with? tell that girl to get on birth control..

i've only had one girl take the sheath off my sword..she was this really tall volleyball player

i took it out to to catch my breath for a second and then she snatched it off threw it in the corner of the room and pulled me back in with her strong *** legs.

I too can't get it up with a condom. Time and time again I try to do it but it wont go up with it on. 
mean.gif

Any advice to us guys having major complication with Jimmy hats? 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom