Shortie asks you to take it off ... Vol. I don't wanna

some chick asked me once... continued and ignored her.

that's actually how i lost my virginity :lol:

funny story somehow the condom disappear midsmash.... (later come to find out it was inside of her) :lol: but I got a new one quick regardless.

LOL at your baggy condom struggle.

One girl did this to me. First time I went I raw like Eddie Murphy. Second time I got my lil dude inside with a jacket but after like 6 strokes this chick pulls it out and takes it off herself! She said she wanted to feel me up in her. Felt good

Never doing that ish again

What do you say when a chick you dealin with asks you to take off your "jacket " mid round ?

But you know you didnt really see her in that light where you think she's worthy of your man down there without his coat ?

Say NO and that's most likely the end of the session. How do you handle it ?

My man's got 2 chicks pregnant .
Just had twins last week and now his side chick is pregnant with twins. (Twin genetics runs in his family)

I ask him why he didn't strap up? He said he did but shortie said to take it off.

So end of the day he got 2 sets of twins .

I gave him my best wishes

View media item 161620

Seriously no one should be on team raw out there. Is 10 mins of pleasure worth 18 years of financial struggle? Just get top. It feels better when you bust and if the chick swallows then that's good too

Catching something is serious like that genitsl warts thread. Gettin someone pregnant is bad too. The bad outweighs the good soooooooooo much here it's not even cool. Hang up the jersey and leave team raw

It's not even like that. I was on the team for a little less than a year but after too many pregnancy scares and late periods I'm done with it. Idk how you or anyone else can still go in raw with anyone nowadays. But when you get something don't be surprised

I like waking up not worrying about taking a piss...and in a few days if my **** is gonna break out. 

Ya'll can have that on the low infested p...

You're not the only one...

Simply put, Team Raw (should be) for those of us who are in committed relationships or know our partner's history.....

JO's are strictly forbidden unless the pouch is just too undeniable to pass up.....otherwise wrap it up son!!!

That's what I'm saying. I've been in that before and it was cool but as far as jump offs hell no but some people in here probably smash jump offs raw

dudes be going into chicks the whole hood wont save

and then tells shorties reason they goes raw " i cant controll myself around you" :x :smh:

Last edited:
Simply put, Team Raw (should be) for those of us who are in committed relationships or know our partner's history.....

Whats that supposed to mean? Its damn near impossible to keep tabs or get an accurate vagfax on chicks nowadays. Unless you grew up with a chick and were cool you still run a high risk of getting got.

Welcome to NT.

We only smash dimes with two or less priors.

OH and all our women tell the truth when we ask about their past.

Last edited:
She is trying to get pregnant, dont do it. She is also prob psycho. Only bad things can come out of this scenario

Last edited:
I'm sorry OP, your friend is a dumbass. Who in their right mind would do this for two women? I don't know dude, but this wasn't smart at ALL. I ain't got no gif for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom