SHOTS FIRED! Police fatally shoot Guy with a crowbar outside of Carl's Jr. vol. 10 shots though?!?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...i always thought Cops were taught to "shoot to stop", to neutralize the situation, not shoot to kill.

...but hey, what do i know. good thing we have the in-house NT Lawyers to set us straight on Police Officer policy.

roll.gif
 @ once you attack the officer anything under the sun is fair game......

Is this sarcasm or what? You're either heavily misinformed or just lacking common sense.

Do you not realize how close this dude was to axing that other cops neck? I mean, the cop shot dude 4 or 5 times and he was still on his feet.

"shoot to neutralize."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh, this ain't call of duty.
laugh.gif
 you linked it.
It is shoot to neutralize, but there main goal is to shoot the middle body(where a very important organ is
grin.gif
)

Thats why they have the paper guys chest as a target.

But if you kill while trying to neutralize, so be it they are not going to tell you, you were wrong.

Is this sarcasm or what? You're either heavily misinformed or just lacking common sense.

Do you not realize how close this dude was to axing that other cops neck? I mean, the cop shot dude 4 or 5 times and he was still on his feet.

"shoot to neutralize."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh, this ain't call of duty.

.....so in regards to the 10 shots, after the first 2 shots he was neutralized. was he not?

No, he wasn't.

At the end of the day, you charge a cop with a deadly weapon, you end up dead.... there's really no need for discussion.

...yeah um, apparently not according to the video. ...and falling to the ground after 2 shots isnt neutralized huh?

....my man said this aint Call of Duty, well THIS AINT GRAND THEFT AUTO EITHER!
roll.gif

....i mean, my stomach started hurting from laughing so hard at "shoot to kill".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

the report says he swung twice? obviously tat didn't happen

He barely halfway sung before the cop wet him

If this did not get caught on tape, they would have faked an injury just to prove he actually hit the cop.
They dont care 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

If this did not get caught on tape, they would have faked an injury just to prove he actually hit the cop.
They dont care 
laugh.gif

....shoot to kill though.
roll.gif

Well since the officer wasn't even close to being attacked, if I shot I would shoot dem legs up. And if he actually attacked then I would just shoot. That is kind of what I think should have happened but my opinion doesn't matter. R.I.P. tho

Well since the officer wasn't even close to being attacked, if I shot I would shoot dem legs up. And if he actually attacked then I would just shoot. That is kind of what I think should have happened but my opinion doesn't matter. R.I.P. tho
Cops arent trained to shoot legs. They are trained to begin at center chest and move their way up to the head. Not all departments are like that though.

They dont care 
laugh.gif

Yo he didn't even halfway swing. wasn't even close. He was just in a stance.

If that is in the actual police report then that is proof that dude knows he was wrong and they huddled together to make something up to justify it. Didn't know the camera was rollin' tho
laugh.gif
woops

They will still get off tho
30t6p3b.gif

...out of everyone i see thats in defense of the cops, none of them have an answer for the 10 shots.
nerd.gif

The answer is simple:

The 2nd cop (w/o the dog) is a complete moron. Plain and simple.

The cop that is taking all the heat fired 5 shots. Once the suspect turned and was falling, the 2nd cop finally got his gun drawn after almost tripping over his own feet and his first instinct (since his partner was firing) was to shoot, so he fired off 5. 5 justified shots + 5 from a stumbling, cant get his gun out, moron cop = 10 shots.

on one hand he deserves it. you charge at anyone with a deadly weapon such as a crowbar you deserve to be put down...

that said cops are trained professionals, they should be able to subdue a man who has been shot twice, i'm sure he's not walking around thinking he has a giant S on his chest after being shot once or twice.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Cops arent trained to shoot legs. They are trained to begin at center chest and move their way up to the head. Not all departments are like that though.
You may be right but to say that this wasn't a bit much would be silly
laugh.gif
. I mean he didn't even come close to attacking that cop. And the fact that they said he swung twice (if that is in the actual report) tells you something. Those 2 cops just blacked out or something cause that was OD

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

on one hand he deserves it. you charge at anyone with a deadly weapon such as a crowbar you deserve to be put down...

that said cops are trained professionals, they should be able to subdue a man who has been shot twice, i'm sure he's not walking around thinking he has a giant S on his chest after being shot once or twice.
Wasn't it a sludgehammer?

They dont care 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 What wrong with you, someone said this before, you dont see any legs or arms on the sheet they practice with.
They train them to go for the chest.

The guy shot, the kid got killed.

Originally Posted by Dropten

You may be right but to say that this wasn't a bit much would be silly
laugh.gif
. I mean he didn't even come close to attacking that cop. And the fact that they said he swung twice (if that is in the actual report) tells you something. Those 2 cops just blacked out or something cause that was OD
Seinfeld.gif

edward_norton_computer.gif

They dont care 
laugh.gif

Yo he didn't even halfway swing. wasn't even close. He was just in a stance.

If that is in the actual police report then that is proof that dude knows he was wrong and they huddled together to make something up to justify it. Didn't know the camera was rollin' tho
laugh.gif
woops

They will still get off tho
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

You want them to go to jail, I just need him to be sent to a desk job and take away his gun.
This wasn't planned. I dont think he should go to jail at all.

laugh.gif
watch it again and tell me that that cop was about to get smacked by that hammer. The dude was still like 5 feet away and was actually lowering his stance right before he was shot. He never even cocked back

After the first burst of shots, the guy was done. He wasn't going to be swinging that sledgehammer at anything in his current state. Release the dog.

The cop followed him. Stalked him down and lit him with 5 more in the back after he was already turned around ready to keel over. How is that not excessive?

I agree that his partner was in danger, but his partner also decided to get within 3 feet of this guy who had a sledgehammer when they have guns. The bystanders were well behind the cops and away from the maniac.

Dude had a chance to swing when the officer was getting his gun out and didn't do it. The dude obviously made a HUGE mistake but a good officer could have EASILY avoided killing him
30t6p3b.gif

They dont care 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 What wrong with you, someone said this before, you dont see any legs or arms on the sheet they practice with.
They train them to go for the chest.

The guy shot, the kid got killed.

laugh.gif

...bruh, i am seriously laughing out loud over this.

....i mean i totally get that they are trained to shoot the middle of the torso and whatnot, and that shot has a good chance of killing you. but to say that their official policy is to "shoot to kill"??   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...you know what the difference is between a Jailhouse Lawyer and NTers?

....nothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

After the first burst of shots, the guy was done. He wasn't going to be swinging that sledgehammer at anything in his current state. Release the dog.

The cop followed him. Stalked him down and lit him with 5 more in the back after he was already turned around ready to keel over. How is that not excessive?

I agree that his partner was in danger, but his partner also decided to get within 3 feet of this guy who had a sledgehammer when they have guns. The bystanders were well behind the cops and away from the maniac.

Thats not what happened. Look closely.

The 1st cop only fired 5. After the 2nd cop got done tripping over his own feet and finally got his gun out, he joined in and fired 5 of his own in a panic...

laugh.gif
watch it again and tell me that that cop was about to get smacked by that hammer. The dude was still like 5 feet away and was actually lowering his stance. He never even cocked back
You reaching he did jump back, it didnt graze him, but it was close.
 But dude was high cause it all seemed slow motion
laugh.gif

All this time and I never asked, why did he do it, was it a bad robbery.

Did he get fired from carl jr and came back to mess the place up.

laugh.gif
watch it again and tell me that that cop was about to get smacked by that hammer. The dude was still like 5 feet away and was actually lowering his stance. He never even cocked back
You reaching he did jump back, it didnt graze him, but it was close.
 But dude was high cause it all seemed slow motion
laugh.gif

All this time and I never asked, why did he do it, was it a bad robbery.

Did he get fired from carl jr and came back to mess the place up.
What was close? He didn't swing?

Back
Top Bottom