:Shots fired: Vol. Apple down, Verizon heard running from the scene...

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by HlfBlkHlfNike

To all the ppl complaining about how their phone should be able to held blah blah blah. Sit down with that. You iPhone hearters are mad that you got pimped. In this day/age patience is key when it comes to electronics. If you didn't know this when you got your iPhone 4 then you should just stop buying electronics. You'll save yourself a lot of wine.
You say that as if Apple is a brand new company.  They have made quite a few innovative products and this is the first time such a lame issue has arisen and such a lame excuse has been given.  Why shouldn't people complain?  Its like buying an album from your favorite artist after they've released a handful of platinum records, only to find out that their lastest album is hot garbage. 

Apple's had problems with iPhones in the past take the 3G for example, you'd be ignorant to think they'd really address these problems. At the end of the day, it's all about you clowns handing over your money to them. They shouldn't complain because this isn't VERY first iPhone, if you pay attention to tech. etc you'd know this and if you didn't why would you be spending $200+ for a phone on release date? When it's a given all new tech has it's defects? Your example sucks, try again. All artists die out, you can't be piff forever.
But most of the problems Apple has had with past iphones have been mostly software issues that an update could fix

Originally Posted by HlfBlkHlfNike

To all the ppl complaining about how their phone should be able to held blah blah blah. Sit down with that. You iPhone hearters are mad that you got pimped. In this day/age patience is key when it comes to electronics. If you didn't know this when you got your iPhone 4 then you should just stop buying electronics. You'll save yourself a lot of wine.
You say that as if Apple is a brand new company.  They have made quite a few innovative products and this is the first time such a lame issue has arisen and such a lame excuse has been given.  Why shouldn't people complain?  Its like buying an album from your favorite artist after they've released a handful of platinum records, only to find out that their lastest album is hot garbage. 

Apple's had problems with iPhones in the past take the 3G for example, you'd be ignorant to think they'd really address these problems. At the end of the day, it's all about you clowns handing over your money to them. They shouldn't complain because this isn't VERY first iPhone, if you pay attention to tech. etc you'd know this and if you didn't why would you be spending $200+ for a phone on release date? When it's a given all new tech has it's defects? Your example sucks, try again. All artists die out, you can't be piff forever.
But most of the problems Apple has had with past iphones have been mostly software issues that an update could fix

nerd.gif
I met up with three people last night who all had iPhone 4s. I asked them about the antenna rumors and if they dropped calls when holding it that way... They call made calls while holding the phone that way and none of them lost any signal whatsoever.

nerd.gif
I met up with three people last night who all had iPhone 4s. I asked them about the antenna rumors and if they dropped calls when holding it that way... They call made calls while holding the phone that way and none of them lost any signal whatsoever.

Being able to hold your iphone 4 anyway you want without any signal problem is
pimp.gif
..some of you just got defective phones..acting like EVERY iphone 4 has that problem..they will fix the problem, point blank. 

Being able to hold your iphone 4 anyway you want without any signal problem is
pimp.gif
..some of you just got defective phones..acting like EVERY iphone 4 has that problem..they will fix the problem, point blank. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The thing I just don't understand is, what does you being left-handed have to do with this?

I'm right handed, and I usually prefer to hold it in my left hand, but it's not impossible to hold it in my right hand.

So why can't everyone experiencing this issue just hold it in the other hand?
Here's a bigger question, why does everyone experiencing this problem HAVE TO hold it in the other hand in order for it function properly. I think it was Apple's way of rushing a product to make it seem like they, again, came up w/ somethin innovative. The tests they ran or should've ran probably never pointed this out or they did but pushed the phone out anyway
Why does anyone have to do anything?

Because they made a decision, so they now have to adopt to make the best out of it.

It's not new for a brand new device to have rough edges at first, so why did people pre-order to get it first day, or flock to the stores at obscene times of the night/morning?

Of course it's Apple's fault, but people act like they don't have options. You could always sell the phone off if it's that much of an issue and get something that doesn't require stupid solutions like this does.

With all that said, I'll still be picking this up in August. I plan to put a case on it as soon as I get it anyway, and like I originally said, it's not that big of a deal for me to switch hands, so if that batch of phones still have this stupid problem, then I'll just deal.
And that's why Apple doesn't care about fixing the problem but making the consumer adapt b/c they still have consumers who will still purchase regardless. To each his own play boy

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The thing I just don't understand is, what does you being left-handed have to do with this?

I'm right handed, and I usually prefer to hold it in my left hand, but it's not impossible to hold it in my right hand.

So why can't everyone experiencing this issue just hold it in the other hand?
Here's a bigger question, why does everyone experiencing this problem HAVE TO hold it in the other hand in order for it function properly. I think it was Apple's way of rushing a product to make it seem like they, again, came up w/ somethin innovative. The tests they ran or should've ran probably never pointed this out or they did but pushed the phone out anyway
Why does anyone have to do anything?

Because they made a decision, so they now have to adopt to make the best out of it.

It's not new for a brand new device to have rough edges at first, so why did people pre-order to get it first day, or flock to the stores at obscene times of the night/morning?

Of course it's Apple's fault, but people act like they don't have options. You could always sell the phone off if it's that much of an issue and get something that doesn't require stupid solutions like this does.

With all that said, I'll still be picking this up in August. I plan to put a case on it as soon as I get it anyway, and like I originally said, it's not that big of a deal for me to switch hands, so if that batch of phones still have this stupid problem, then I'll just deal.
And that's why Apple doesn't care about fixing the problem but making the consumer adapt b/c they still have consumers who will still purchase regardless. To each his own play boy

Real..... It just got

[h1]First iPhone 4 Class Action Suit Filed Against Apple and AT&T[/h1]
500x_lawsuit-iphone-4.jpg

The first iPhone 4 class action suit against Apple and AT&T has been filed today in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. The lawsuit focus on the antenna design problems, making several claims:
• General Negligence (APPLE and AT&T)
• Defect in Design, Manufacture, and Assembly (APPLE)
• Breach of Express Warranty (APPLE)
• Breach of Implied Warranty for Merchantability (APPLE and AT&T)
• Breach of Implied Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose (APPLE and AT&T)
• Deceptive Trade Practices (APPLE and AT&T)
• Intentional Misrepresentation (APPLE and AT&T)
• Negligent Misrepresentation (APPLE and AT&T)
• Fraud by Concealment (APPLE and AT&T)

Apple has been criticized by iPhone 4 users and media for the reception problems that seem to result from its faulty antenna design. While all cellphones experience a decrease in signal quality when you touch their antenna, the iPhone 4 design puts the antenna all around it, making difficult to avoid under natural handling of the phone. Cases started to appear in MacRumors.com and Gizmodo.com on June 23, one day before the official launch of the iPhone 4, from users who received their units earlier.

After those initial reports, thousands of users started to report reception and transmission problems in different countries around the world, which resulted in loss of internet connections and voice call drops and voice quality degradation. Other tests have demonstrated the antenna problems since then.

The lawsuit was filed by Ward & Ward, PLLC and Charles A. Gilman, LLC. on behalf of Kevin McCaffrey, Linda Wrinn and a number of other iPhone 4 users. It is not the same iPhone 4 class action lawsuit currently said to be in the works by the California law firm that sued Facebook and Zynga.

Real..... It just got

[h1]First iPhone 4 Class Action Suit Filed Against Apple and AT&T[/h1]
500x_lawsuit-iphone-4.jpg

The first iPhone 4 class action suit against Apple and AT&T has been filed today in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. The lawsuit focus on the antenna design problems, making several claims:
• General Negligence (APPLE and AT&T)
• Defect in Design, Manufacture, and Assembly (APPLE)
• Breach of Express Warranty (APPLE)
• Breach of Implied Warranty for Merchantability (APPLE and AT&T)
• Breach of Implied Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose (APPLE and AT&T)
• Deceptive Trade Practices (APPLE and AT&T)
• Intentional Misrepresentation (APPLE and AT&T)
• Negligent Misrepresentation (APPLE and AT&T)
• Fraud by Concealment (APPLE and AT&T)

Apple has been criticized by iPhone 4 users and media for the reception problems that seem to result from its faulty antenna design. While all cellphones experience a decrease in signal quality when you touch their antenna, the iPhone 4 design puts the antenna all around it, making difficult to avoid under natural handling of the phone. Cases started to appear in MacRumors.com and Gizmodo.com on June 23, one day before the official launch of the iPhone 4, from users who received their units earlier.

After those initial reports, thousands of users started to report reception and transmission problems in different countries around the world, which resulted in loss of internet connections and voice call drops and voice quality degradation. Other tests have demonstrated the antenna problems since then.

The lawsuit was filed by Ward & Ward, PLLC and Charles A. Gilman, LLC. on behalf of Kevin McCaffrey, Linda Wrinn and a number of other iPhone 4 users. It is not the same iPhone 4 class action lawsuit currently said to be in the works by the California law firm that sued Facebook and Zynga.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]iPhone 4 gets a $1 alternative to pricey Bumpers[/h4]
By Vlad Savov
writer_rss.gif
posted Jul 1st 2010 10:01AM

If you ask us, Apple should be giving away free bumpers, lollipops, and anything else it can think of to keep its otherwise loyal followers from revolting. But the Great Bitten One isn't doing any one of those things, and most of us are stuck either having to pony up $30 for the official salvation from self-inflicted signal harm or looking out to the grey markets. Entering this morose situation with a bit of ingenuity is Oliver Nelson, who alerts us to the fact that rubber wristbands of the sort your favorite cyclist wears are apparently an almost perfect fit when stretched around the 4's antennae. He advises that a 1.125-inch long by 0.125-inch wide incision (into the unstretched band) is necessary to keep the 30-pin port and speakers open, but otherwise it seems like a pretty effortless and dirt cheap way to avoid all this drama

http://www.engadget.com/profile/35509/

NeoteriX Posted Jul 1st 2010 10:50AM :

Live Strong, iPhone 4

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom