Should I call her?

Pics?
nerd.gif

Call her and ask her what she's doing at the moment see where that leads. Then if things get stale quick just tell her you were calling to invite her outto lunch over the weekend. They key to being comfortable over the phone is first being comfortable in person and then things will flow so much smoother.

Just call her dammit. The longer you wait. The less likely she's gonna wanna talk to you.

Originally Posted by West2East

Call her and ask her what she's doing at the moment see where that leads. Then if things get stale quick just tell her you were calling to invite her out to lunch over the weekend. They key to being comfortable over the phone is first being comfortable in person and then things will flow so much smoother.
how many people u know get laid after lunch dates?

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

thanks for the advice. im 17 btw
laugh.gif
at the age 17 and asking this question? I'm assumingthis girl is young herself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's not that hard to talk to a young girl (no pedophile)
if you don't talk to her, then some older dude who knows the game will talk to her (even if it might be illegal lol)

Originally Posted by Frijolero

how many people u know get laid after lunch dates?
How many people that don't even know how to hold a conversation over the phone with somebody get laid after any first date regardless of thetime they go out on a date? Clearly he's not at that level so I gave him advice that works at his level.

Totally not a jab at you either OP.

Back
Top Bottom