should i cop a 99 5-series?(edited)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You called it a konpressor though .

laugh.gif
, you can't possibly be this lame...

check the keyboard

where are the n and m keys in relation to each other?

thanks for playing, herb.

Lol that's way too much for a 96 with that many miles. My friends mom is offering me her es300 from 97 with i believe 185 on it for only 500, but I'm not even sure if I should get it cause it still doesn't even seem worth it even though it's only 500. Then again I don't know much about cars, body's in near perfect condition I think just a little ding on the door, if a car like that breaks down how much would it go for parts?

Lol that's way too much for a 96 with that many miles. My friends mom is offering me her es300 from 97 with i believe 185 on it for only 500, but I'm not even sure if I should get it cause it still doesn't even seem worth it even though it's only 500. Then again I don't know much about cars, body's in near perfect condition I think just a little ding on the door, if a car like that breaks down how much would it go for parts?

I only read the first page but you guys are way too hung up on miles, cameron nelson made a good point with the maintenance costs but besides that I really don't see anything wrong with it if the car is mechanically sound

I only read the first page but you guys are way too hung up on miles, cameron nelson made a good point with the maintenance costs but besides that I really don't see anything wrong with it if the car is mechanically sound

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif

check the keyboard

Are you a little girl? you called someone you don't know a name twice because you perceived that i was pointing it out mainly for the misspelling? in addition to the misspelling, the fact that you called it that instead of the model name lead me to believe that you really don't know much about that car and what you're getting, and it was a subtle offense free hint like, "hey, you should check it out a bit more".  But you decided to be a little @#%$! and read more into it than that, so do you ma.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif

check the keyboard

Are you a little girl? you called someone you don't know a name twice because you perceived that i was pointing it out mainly for the misspelling? in addition to the misspelling, the fact that you called it that instead of the model name lead me to believe that you really don't know much about that car and what you're getting, and it was a subtle offense free hint like, "hey, you should check it out a bit more".  But you decided to be a little @#%$! and read more into it than that, so do you ma.

Originally Posted by teatime0315

read the title of the thread and lol'ed.
do it. 177k on a bmw. you'd be ballin.

yeah, i'm trying to ball spending 4k on a 10 year old car....
eyes.gif

eek.gif
, you ARE that lame?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by teatime0315

read the title of the thread and lol'ed.
do it. 177k on a bmw. you'd be ballin.

yeah, i'm trying to ball spending 4k on a 10 year old car....
eyes.gif

eek.gif
, you ARE that lame?

roll.gif

Why are you trying to stunt though? Looking at those high mileage BMW's and Mercedes.

Nobody is gonna give a damn about you driving an old Honda vs an old BMW kid.

Why are you trying to stunt though? Looking at those high mileage BMW's and Mercedes.

laugh.gif
Why you acting like a sensitive little !++*! though? i could point out the irony, but like i said, do you.  To think i tried to help this chick earlier.

laugh.gif
Why you acting like a sensitive little !++*! though? i could point out the irony, but like i said, do you.  To think i tried to help this chick earlier.

Not trying to go at you but the resident car enthusiast kicked some knowledge. Dude even went out of his way to provide some cars in your area that debunked your previous assertion about cars in your price range. You want a German car above anything else and you will filter out all responses that dont agree with that. Nothing wrong with that but just be upfront about that. The title of this thread is misleading. "Help, looking for european car in the 4-5k range" would have been more appropriate. (Albeit that title would have been begging for "Don't even bother, stack some more chips 1st" or "Tryna ball on a budget?
laugh.gif
" comments NT obviously is very discerning)

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

who's stunting?

i like how the ***!# look. im copping something with moonroof/sunroof and leathers, point blank.

we cop 200 dollar shoes....an intelligent shoe purchase would be some 20 dollar orthapedics, right? is that "stunting" as well, or is that us just buying shoes we happen to like?

i got 4k for a car, i only expect 2 to 3 years out of it...

my very first car was an 02 s60...copped MYSELF...why the %$+% would i want to drive a 92 civic?

i don't have as much bread this go around, but if im dropping 4k cash i wanna at least LIKE the car im buying...

i was just asking for insight, but i forgot, NT is about the LULZ and LULZ alone these days...

Not trying to go at you but the resident car enthusiast kicked some knowledge. Dude even went out of his way to provide some cars in your area that debunked your previous assertion about cars in your price range. You want a German car above anything else and you will filter out all responses that dont agree with that. Nothing wrong with that but just be upfront about that. The title of this thread is misleading. "Help, looking for european car in the 4-5k range" would have been more appropriate. (Albeit that title would have been begging for "Don't even bother, stack some more chips 1st" or "Tryna ball on a budget?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

who's stunting?

i like how the ***!# look. im copping something with moonroof/sunroof and leathers, point blank.

we cop 200 dollar shoes....an intelligent shoe purchase would be some 20 dollar orthapedics, right? is that "stunting" as well, or is that us just buying shoes we happen to like?

i got 4k for a car, i only expect 2 to 3 years out of it...

my very first car was an 02 s60...copped MYSELF...why the %$+% would i want to drive a 92 civic?

i don't have as much bread this go around, but if im dropping 4k cash i wanna at least LIKE the car im buying...

i was just asking for insight, but i forgot, NT is about the LULZ and LULZ alone these days...

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
i thanked cam nelson, and even peeped the cars...

but peoples were dead #*# wrong...

all the cars he posted were well above the 100k mark, and some were over my budget...

i don't specifically want a european car, im lookin for something cheap and clean.....

i have 4k, i could buy a 99 benz 120k on it or a 93 accord 165k on it, the accord will be cheaper to maintain....

laugh.gif
, i guess i gotta be stunting to want the benz over the accord, tho, right?

laugh.gif
i thanked cam nelson, and even peeped the cars...

but peoples were dead #*# wrong...

all the cars he posted were well above the 100k mark, and some were over my budget...

i don't specifically want a european car, im lookin for something cheap and clean.....

i have 4k, i could buy a 99 benz 120k on it or a 93 accord 165k on it, the accord will be cheaper to maintain....

laugh.gif
, i guess i gotta be stunting to want the benz over the accord, tho, right?

I think you'll regret buying one of those European cars from the 90's. Off the bat your mindset is "It's just a beater" with the old Japanese whip. The novelty of the German badge will wear off very quickly and thats before the first visit to the mechanics. Overall it'll just be a letdown.

I think you'll regret buying one of those European cars from the 90's. Off the bat your mindset is "It's just a beater" with the old Japanese whip. The novelty of the German badge will wear off very quickly and thats before the first visit to the mechanics. Overall it'll just be a letdown.

i appreciate the advice.

i loved my volvo.

im looking for a beater, period, if it can be a pretty, clean beater when i get it, even better....

im spending 4k

i'm not trynna buy a car to dive for the next decade....

i appreciate the advice.

i loved my volvo.

im looking for a beater, period, if it can be a pretty, clean beater when i get it, even better....

im spending 4k

i'm not trynna buy a car to dive for the next decade....

Back
Top Bottom