Originally Posted by teamvietnam

nike2.jpg

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

Originally Posted by northparkblind

dont do it man.

imo, thats really wrong.

smh.gif
at you.

you wouldn't like it if someone did the same thing to you.
second that... dont do it

RIDICULOUS. There's no reason in the world not to do it. If he doesn't know and/or do the research between now and then to make a better decision forhimself then that's his problem. ...That said, BUY THEM. It's one thing to have a decent conscience, but that shouldn't stop you from nabbing agood deal when you can. It'd only be wrong if you straight up jacked him for the kicks, though I'd probably do it if he wouldn't sell.

jus buy them dude, dunt think twice. when u cop em post some pix, i love those 1's.

edit; there is nothing wrong with givin him just 150. if he got them for retail (80 bucks) than in reality you are giving him double the money he paid for themand they are used. granted they are worth more but u arent takin anything from him. your giving.

Do it. Then take the money and go to a local Sylvan Learning center and ask them to teach
you the difference between "there, their, and they're"

do it
take some pics 1st then post it here....
so we could inspect it, and help a fellow NTer....

he offered the price, you shoulda just took that, if anything add the 22s with the 150, not 200

Originally Posted by pstuart13

you should have done it for $150. he made you the offer, it's his fault for not doing the research.

yeah.. he shouldve known better.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Do it. Then take the money and go to a local Sylvan Learning center and ask them to teach
you the difference between "there, their, and they're"

roll.gif

if you are even questioning the ethics of a situation, that should tell you something, so the decision is yours.
listen to your conscience.

Back
Top Bottom