Should I EXPOSE Her??? (Pics)

So here's the deal. This broad and I have been kickin it for a while now (month or so). She definitely feeling me, saying that she wants to me myexclusive, I'm the nicest guys she's met in a long time, and that your boy is a 9 out 10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Anyway she's fly. I haven't D'd her down or anything yet, for the sake of keeping my numbers down and plus I have had a bad feeling/vibeabout her for the last couple weeks. Today I got my Inspector Gadget on and did some research on her, asking mutual acquaintances and friends what they thinkand know about her. I come to find out that she HAS A BOYFRIEND for 5 damn years
eek.gif
who lives 30 min south and she *+%!+ with different guys at my university andkeeps the simp on the back burner! I'm pissed now because ol' girl is wasting my time plus cheating doesn't fly with me. Her having a dude wasconfirmed by two people, one of which was a buddy of mine that solid snaked her, then found out about her bf.

So I ask this question, should I just cut all ties or should I pull the blankets off her and expose her to boyfriend? I HATE CHEATERS. Can't stand them,and if I were her man of 5 years not knowing what she was doing on the low in college, I would want someone to tell me. The only problem is that I would haveto really dig to find out who duke is.

Cliffnotes:
This girl tells me she wants to be my girl
I do research on her and find out she has a bf of 5 years
Her having a bf is confirmed by 2 sources
I want to expose her to her dude and call her out, but am unsure if I really should make the effort
What would NT do?

Yea thats true, i agree with HypeBeast, and on top of that who knows what kind of nonsense she will pull to get you back for putting her on blast...femalesdont forget lol so just nip it in the butt and move on

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

expose yourself to that blondie
smokin.gif
Speaks the truth!!

On the real though, terminate her after exposing her. I bet her boyfriend will be in denial though and she'll deny everything. So make sure you come backreal solid on evidence.

i understand why you would want to but forreal its not that serious...just move on...her man probably knows anyways if she's doin it on the reg...

nah leave it alone.

obviously chick has some baggage, dont get caught up in yet.

plus you aint smash, just move on to the blondie.

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

So here's the deal. This broad and I have been kickin it for a while now (month or so). She definitely feeling me, saying that she wants to me my exclusive, I'm the nicest guys she's met in a long time, and that your boy is a 9 out 10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Anyway she's fly. I haven't D'd her down or anything yet, for the sake of keeping my numbers down and plus I have had a bad feeling/vibe about her for the last couple weeks. Today I got my Inspector Gadget on and did some research on her, asking mutual acquaintances and friends what they think and know about her. I come to find out that she HAS A BOYFRIEND for 5 damn years
eek.gif
who lives 30 min south and she *+%!+ with different guys at my university and keeps the simp on the back burner! I'm pissed now because ol' girl is wasting my time plus cheating doesn't fly with me. Her having a dude was confirmed by two people, one of which was a buddy of mine that solid snaked her, then found out about her bf.

So I ask this question, should I just cut all ties or should I pull the blankets off her and expose her to boyfriend? I HATE CHEATERS. Can't stand them, and if I were her man of 5 years not knowing what she was doing on the low in college, I would want someone to tell me. The only problem is that I would have to really dig to find out who duke is.

Cliffnotes:
This girl tells me she wants to be my girl
I do research on her and find out she has a bf of 5 years
Her having a bf is confirmed by 2 sources
I want to expose her to her dude and call her out, but am unsure if I really should make the effort
What would NT do?
She looks like that broad from popeye.....not olive oil but the other indestructable chick

The hell is wrong with niketalkers? A girl wants to smash you and the first thing you think of is to tell her boyfriend?

What part of the game is that?

get yours first

why waste time on pointless work to expose her? Some beauty/nail salon talk, mediatakeout type stuff , what could you possibly get out of that?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom