Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL at it being a hydundai and not an M3...not that there is anything wrong with a hynduai but where did the M3 talk come from?

OP, I understand not wanting your girl to drive your car but damn that's an a hole move for a boyfriend to pull. She didn't have a car, you were not going anywhere, and still no dice. Correct me if Im wrong but she is only asking to drive your car because she didn't have one?

If the roles were reversed im sure you wouldn't want her saying nope.

you even said its not like she is a bad driver so I don't see the problem...She looks a little Asian so I guess that could be dangerous
laugh.gif
 You wrong as hell!

Drive a manual, problem solved. Most women don't know how to drive manual and won't ask to borrow your car.

This works for the most part...but if she wants to learn that could bee even worse, grinding my gears and ish in a new vehicle is not a good look

nit-picking...

I told her to fill her up, go to costco and back, and don't get into any accidents.

pretty ******g ridiculous

How far away is the Costco? Why should she fill up your gas tank to go a few minutes away? Why even say don't get into any accidents? You think thats her goal? It does sound like you're treating her like a child.

What's funny is that her girl knows about this situation. She's probably telling your girl how shady you are and that she needs to upgrade towards a dude who ain't afraid to let his main ride ...
Tread carefully bruh..

What's funny is that her girl knows about this situation. She's probably telling your girl how shady you are and that she needs to upgrade towards a dude who ain't afraid to let his main ride ...
Tread carefully bruh..

Told you OP...

I drive a 2013 SONATA, not an M3, not a lexus GS, nor a lambo....a HYUNDAI

Now before everyone starts FLIPPIN' out talmbout "you're not gonna let her drive your crappy hyundai? :lol: :lol: :lol:" or "a sonata bruh :lol:" or any typical NT response...

I'm 20 years old and consider myself a broke college student paying off this car.

So what i'm learning is........the OP is broke, drives a sonata, and can't afford to put a full tank in his brand new car....:rofl: :x

Last edited:
So what i'm learning is........the OP is broke, drives a sonata, and can't afford to put a full tank in his brand new car....:rofl: :x

What I'm learning is that people are assuming I can't afford putting gas in my car :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom