Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ridiculous

The Mexican comment was valid, I could have sworn she was Asian.

browserpreviewm.gif

I came in here for some advice. It's wild that you would think that I'd even consider what's wild to you to be a factor in my relationship.

Every relationship is different the same as every person is different.

What I CAN tell you is that my girlfriend is bomb and amazing while I am definitely a douchebag. It just works and maybe in part because we're willing to compromise.

I made this thread open minded and on the fence about a conflict i was having between my head and penis and heart.

To all the NTers with sincere advice...thanks. I decided not to be stubborn and let her borrow it and in the end things worked out in my favor anyway.

NT :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I came in here for some advice. It's wild that you would think that I'd even consider what's wild to you to be a factor in my relationship.

Every relationship is different the same as every person is different.

What I CAN tell you is that my girlfriend is bomb and amazing while I am definitely a douchebag. It just works and maybe in part because we're willing to compromise.

I made this thread open minded and on the fence about a conflict i was having between my head and penis and heart.

To all the NTers with sincere advice...thanks. I decided not to be stubborn and let her borrow it and in the end things worked out in my favor anyway.

NT :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 748023

Update:

I told her that I'd let her drive my car but that I had a few conditions (fill her up, go to costco and back only, no accidents, etc.) and she told me not to talk to her like a child.

Now I'm a little :wow: and assuming she doesn't even want my car anymore.

She's Mexican

:lol:

Fill it up?

that B prolly sitting on E when she hop in that joint. You a sorry Mofo :rofl:

:lol: as intelligent and mature as your arguments sound, I'll pass on this scintillating conversation. Good luck lil dude. (sarcasm just in case I have to explain it to you). I know you'll keep going though. Ahh the innocence and curious mind of a child.

:lol: as intelligent and mature as your arguments sound, I'll pass on this scintillating conversation. Good luck lil dude. (sarcasm just in case I have to explain it to you). I know you'll keep going though. Ahh the innocence and curious mind of a child.

Bruh you must've broke thesaurus.com

I'm so I'm so I'm so proud of you

I'd be worried b.. She took way too long to respond to your text. She cheating on you brah. Anything over a minute throw the red flag

Last edited:
Update:

I told her that I'd let her drive my car but that I had a few conditions (fill her up, go to costco and back only, no accidents, etc.) and she told me not to talk to her like a child.

Now I'm a little :wow: and assuming she doesn't even want my car anymore.

She's Mexican

BTW, do you know what part of mexico she was born in?

Back
Top Bottom