Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

:smh: everyone trying to hold back Dipset :smh:

They're just jealous.

I say go for it.. but you're aiming a little low. See if they have a more expensive model. Tell them you're really eager to buy a car and how much you want it, that way they'll give you a better deal. Make sure you get any and all add-ons or extra packages they want to throw at you. They're looking out for your best interest, don't forget that.

I believe in you, Dipset.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's covered just as long it's under 6 years of purchase and under 100,000 miles. I would trade in the 328i right before the 100K MILE MARK>
not everything is cover. Just power train. Basically **** that should last way longer than 100k if you are maintaining the vehicle.

Stop looking for BMW Benz or anyother luxury type. Get something that's affordable in price and maintenance.

I hope that you aren't looking at BMWs because of yambs or because they make u feel some type of way. Is so you are doing it wrong.
rarely do i agree with Mr Jones but all of this.

You don't want the birds that's checking for your whip.

And even if you do... You gotta back it up with a crib.

Again...

Own place >>>> nice whip when it comes to yambs.

I honestly can make the monthly payments. Especially with them covering the first $500 of the car note. it's jus' that I won't be really buying sneakers anymore. :\

Yeah they'll take the car back. If it's in really good condition sometimes you can even get some extra cash so you can get a nice little profit :pimp:

Yeah they'll take the car back. If it's in really good condition sometimes you can even get some extra cash so you can get a nice little profit :pimp:
:rofl:

Stop famb. Dipset just might be naive enough to not see last your trolling.

and if at somepoint you cant afford payments just tell em ull hit em up in 5 months

This is what I also was gonna ask. If it proves to be too much to handle, I can jus' give the dealership back the car. Right?

nope.

you can stop paying and they'll repossess it and it will affect your credit

to be honest dont do it

its not the time for you to be buying a car, its time for you to focus on ur career and make more than 1300 so u dont have to calculate monthly payments and instead go to the beamer lot and pickup a new m3. srs. work on ur self and grind and work hard and make money, then spend it on cars. dont get urself into an old used whip when u making chump change.

best of luck :smokin

Just get an Accord man. You don't wanna be that guy who gets the used base model of a luxury car so he can try to look rich to the untrained eye and ****.

@BigJ33 I know you despise me, but i'm being serious man. I would appreciate the non-sarcastic advice, funny guy.

nope.

you can stop paying and they'll repossess it and it will affect your credit

to be honest dont do it

its not the time for you to be buying a car, its time for you to focus on ur career and make more than 1300 so u dont have to calculate monthly payments and instead go to the beamer lot and pickup a new m3. srs. work on ur self and grind and work hard and make money, then spend it on cars. dont get urself into an old used whip when u making chump change.

best of luck :smokin

Truest thing ever said in this thread :smokin

nah see if you can go 96 months on an M3
roll.gif

Everyone but me is giving you the serious advice, come on man.

Needs vs wants.

Do you need that 328 BMW? Or do you want it? Look at some other cars. Check out used Accords, Camrys, etc. If you need a car, you have plenty of options. Choices that will be financially responsible and still look good. Be honest with yourself, chances are if you really thought you should get the car, you probably wouldn't have to ask NT for advice.

You can "afford it" but is it the best thing to go after right now? You said you can make the payments because you won't be buying sneakers anymore.. which kind of tells me you don't really have a lot of bills or expenses. Are you still living at home? Are you planning on moving out or stay at home with a fancy new BMW. Nothing wrong with that if that's how you want to live, but are you thinking about your future or just impressing your friends and random women with your new car?

Live how you want to live, but just make sure you have a plan with what you're doing. Paying off loans, saving your money, planning on getting your own place, taking trips or traveling, etc., I don't know what your priorities are, but if you need a new car right now.. I'd look elsewhere. My brother was in a similar situation, and rather than spending extra and making a lot more payments, he went a cheaper route and got a Corolla which lasted him years and years until he was ready to move on up to something better.. and by that time he was making more money and could really enjoy his new car without worrying about monthly payments.

Maybe you could afford it, but are you thinking about future purchases, expenses, costs, etc.? Are you thinking about perception and your image over functionality? I drive a 95 Explorer that cost me 2500 dollars. I bought it four years ago in cash and haven't had any monthly payments to worry about and I've only had a few hundred dollars in repairs. I needed a new car and bought a cheap one that's lasted me awhile. I wanted something nicer but I swallowed my pride and drive that dented Explorer without hesitation :lol:

Get something else.

Everyone but me is giving you the serious advice, come on man.

Needs vs wants.

Do you need that 328 BMW? Or do you want it? Look at some other cars. Check out used Accords, Camrys, etc. If you need a car, you have plenty of options. Choices that will be financially responsible and still look good. Be honest with yourself, chances are if you really thought you should get the car, you probably wouldn't have to ask NT for advice.

You can "afford it" but is it the best thing to go after right now? You said you can make the payments because you won't be buying sneakers anymore.. which kind of tells me you don't really have a lot of bills or expenses. Are you still living at home? Are you planning on moving out or stay at home with a fancy new BMW. Nothing wrong with that if that's how you want to live, but are you thinking about your future or just impressing your friends and random women with your new car?

Live how you want to live, but just make sure you have a plan with what you're doing. Paying off loans, saving your money, planning on getting your own place, taking trips or traveling, etc., I don't know what your priorities are, but if you need a new car right now.. I'd look elsewhere. My brother was in a similar situation, and rather than spending extra and making a lot more payments, he went a cheaper route and got a Corolla which lasted him years and years until he was ready to move on up to something better.. and by that time he was making more money and could really enjoy his new car without worrying about monthly payments.

Maybe you could afford it, but are you thinking about future purchases, expenses, costs, etc.? Are you thinking about perception and your image over functionality? I drive a 95 Explorer that cost me 2500 dollars. I bought it four years ago in cash and haven't had any monthly payments to worry about and I've only had a few hundred dollars in repairs. I needed a new car and bought a cheap one that's lasted me awhile. I wanted something nicer but I swallowed my pride and drive that dented Explorer without hesitation :lol:

Get something else.

Thanks for the advice, man.

Right now I'm driving a 97' Toyota 4Runner and i've spent a boatload of cash in repairs. I'm done wit' this piece of crap. I want a car with 4WD.

My monthly expenses are...

Sallie Mae: $226

Sprint phone bill: $200

Credit card bill (Only for gas and fast food): $150-$225

And thats it. I live at home

YO HOW DO I GET THESE STICKY KEYS OFF THEY KEEP COMING BACK PERIODICALLY

:lol:

Dipset, I know how you feel. If it makes you feel better, I also aspire to one day whip da Bimmer/Benz/Audi. I made a lot this year and still decided to pass because of my student loans and bills.

Just because you have the money doesn't mean you can afford it. People have already convinced you not to go with the 328i, but you should expand that concept for other aspects of your life as well.

We're both young. We should be saving our money. Wait a few years. All the **** you wanna go after are still gonna be hoing, trust me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, man.

Right now I'm driving a 97' Toyota 4Runner and i've spent a boatload of cash in repairs. I'm done wit' this piece of crap. I want a car with 4WD.

My monthly expenses are...

Sallie Mae: $226

Credit card bill (Only for gas and fast food): $150-$225

And thats it. I live at home

YO HOW DO I GET THESE STICKY KEYS OFF THEY KEEP COMING BACK PERIODICALLY
sick.gif

Curious as to why you're paying so much.

[quote name="DipsetGeneral"]

[/quote] say what?

My dude you need financial help. You paying $200 to a call phone company that can't even deliver proper service? Smh ....

Back
Top Bottom