Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Meh... its low mileage and will definitely outlast any fwd Honda or Toyota.

I'm not a fan of financing any car, but since its apparent that's what OP is going to do; that Lexus is a solid option.

Cons about financing?

I'm of the mindset if you can't pay for something upfront, you can't really afford it.

Of course there are always exceptions, such as mortgaging a house. Financing a car you know you can afford is also a pretty good way to boost your credit score.

Low key, this thread is shaping up into thread of the year material...:lol:

It's got a lot of random things to make it go the distance. Dipset and is record of bumping threads.. so I guarantee he's going to keep bumping this thread until he finally gets one. People getting to pile on someone and make jokes. It's a car thread.. plus the element of trying to stunt with luxury brands. And we go back to Dipset with his unintentional/intentional trolling. He literally posted like 67 links to random cars like we're going to click through and analyze every one of them.

I mean it's already at 17 pages when the answer has been there since like page 2 or 3. Don't try to stunt, buy a used cheap Honda or Toyota, and end thread :lol: Yet we're still here :lol:

Quick question for the BMW owners here on NT, but how much do you guys usually make in a month?

-Drew

I'll say a 335xi. Sorry I didn't specify at first.

I'm in the market of purchasing one, but I just don't want to jump into anything without consulting other owners.
I'm graduating with a BSN on the 18th and I more or less have a RN job lined up if I pass my NCLEX this summer. I just wanted to know if an RN's salary would be sufficient enough to cover payments for that specific model without having to worry about drowning myself in debt.

I didn't really plan on purchasing a new car for A LONG time because I just wanted to drive my '02 Millenia until the wheels fall off (i figured I'd save money), but it seems like that time will be coming sooner than expected. :lol:

-Drew

I'll say a 335xi. Sorry I didn't specify at first.

I'm in the market of purchasing one, but I just don't want to jump into anything without consulting other owners.
I'm graduating with a BSN on the 18th and I more or less have a RN job lined up if I pass my NCLEX this summer. I just wanted to know if an RN's salary would be sufficient enough to cover payments for that specific model without having to worry about drowning myself in debt.

I didn't really plan on purchasing a new car for A LONG time because I just wanted to drive my '02 Millenia until the wheels fall off (i figured I'd save money), but it seems like that time will be coming sooner than expected.
laugh.gif

-Drew
Got student loans? Plan on renting? Just depends on your financial situation.

This thread got me seriously considering the BMW m235i

Loving that car

i was in at the ny auto show

i love sporty compacts.............i was def comparing that and the audi s3, for when i get a new car in 2015

Quick question for the BMW owners here on NT, but how much do you guys usually make in a month?

-Drew

I get about $100/week in allowance or $80 if the new J's are releasing. Not because the shoes will be for me but cause my moms buys them for herself.

Other than that I make minimum wage at Footlocker but I've been busting my butt off so hopefully a promotion is in the near fuchure

i was in at the ny auto show

i love sporty compacts.............i was def comparing that and the audi s3, for when i get a new car in 2015

Coupe wins out for me; dude down my street bought one in white and it looks great

Last edited:
yea i know youre coupe guy

looks real good im a fan of that 4 series so the 2 is awesome

you know if you get it NT will be like "thats a girls car, shoulda got the m4 though"

Back
Top Bottom