Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

It's crazy that people have this mindset..wish I could tap into their minds and understand their thought process.

"No cash, at home with parents..

But I got that 8+ year old luxury whip tho."

I don't get it

It's crazy that people have this mindset..wish I could tap into their minds and understand their thought process.

"No cash, at home with parents..

But I got that 8+ year old luxury whip tho."

I don't get it

Bruh I know a dude just like that :lol:

Dude is like 25, still lives at the crib...makes 12/hr at most and spends all his money on his 08 328 coupe. Between maintenance and car payments dude ain't even got enough to buy decent clothes. Damn shame.

OP is trying to stunt with no money :rofl:

Dipset, just grab a civic, corolla, camry, accord. im tired of reading this thread about you trying to get a luxury car. TBH, youre not ready yet, youre too young, stop trying to act grown. im making about 3000 a month and im looking for a newish car, but i am nowhere near to looking at a bmw/benz/jag... HA. you must be cray. all the unexpected repairs, the maintenance costs, and i already know youre mentality, and youre probably gunna be speeding. that means tickets... those cost money too.

Like i said and everyone else, dont even look at luxury, cus if you do cop one of those, you will lose in the end.

To son saying I'm looking at a True Religion Infiniti.... Not only was that unfunny, but it's been known it wasn't me in that pic. I have a hi-top fade, Genius.

I'm looking to buy this $8995 whip. Ima post it shortly. 63,000 miles and 06'. Jaguar :wow:

Dude...NOOOO.

Them early-mid 00's Jags are crap. You'll spend your whole check trying to fix stuff wrong with it.

Stop trying to stunt and go get a Honda/Toyota/Fusion/KIA or something.

The X-Types are surprisingly reliable... for a Jag.

At this point I'm convinced OP is trolling.

Dip, in the off chance you aren't trolling ... You need to call it a day and buy that Lexus.

Son wants a luxury brand SO badly
laugh.gif

Homie about to cop a 91' Saab 900 w/ 275k miles on it....gonna pull up at the club, literally roll down the windows, and holla at a girl like "sup ma?"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dipset is the gift that keeps on giving.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah but honestly though whats good with this *****.. Mad dudes in here telling him not to buy a luxury and he's thinking about buying a jaguar. 
mean.gif

I gotta think dudes a troll though. Same cycle, make a post about a clearly stupid thing he's bout to do, gets unanimously advised against it, somehow is still confused throughout the whole process, ends up doing dumb thing after agreeing nt was right. Learns nothing.

Bruh I know a dude just like that :lol:

Dude is like 25, still lives at the crib...makes 12/hr at most and spends all his money on his 08 328 coupe. Between maintenance and car payments dude ain't even got enough to buy decent clothes. Damn shame.
is he getting yambs/props for his ride?

Not a troll at all. It's just that I been driving this beat down 97' Toyota 4Runner for practically 5 years now. I at least want something that ima actually like. It's not me being pretentious but damn son. Like, I wanna drive something that I really like and also really reliable. And yes the Jag is a X-Type. I hope it's reliable and repairs aren't too expensive. I need a whip so badly.

No excuse but the carolla's, accords, civics and impala's are mad small. Not spacious at all. If y'all really wanna help, post links to vehicles in my range.

This dude ... I stop giving him advice like in page 3. After advice and more advice dude is still persistent in a luxury vehicle and his badly seeking approval. SMH.

You are a troll.

You play it off like you're not.. but you are. We've given you pages and pages of actual advice. And after realizing you shouldn't stunt with a BMW in your price range, you come back with a JAGUAR.

Plus the way you intentionally type all the perfect punctuation in your "slang" is infuriating.. I can't be the only one who notices it.

This thread is 20 damn pages when the answer has been obvious since page 2.. buy a cheap used Toyota or Honda and WAIT to get something better in a few years. I'll bet 50 dollars you get that Jaguar and in 5 months you bump this thread asking if you should repair the Jag or get a certified pre-owned Mercedes or some nonsense :lol: Good luck, dude.

****** up part about this is that I have been looking at vehicles around the NE area where's his from and found more than a few good deals. Last one was a Nissan Maxima 2011 sv premium w/65k miles for 15k . Carfax was good and everything checked out even called the owner and he was retired and didn't want the vehicle anymore as he had two others. Plus a bunch of V6 Accords and even some TLs ranging from 10 to 12.

Last edited:
You honestly think the most unreliable ford known to man is a good purchase? May Christ be with you.

what's wrong with a subaru tho?
Is not luxury ... He is just looking for BMW LEXUS BENZ JAGS MATINS BENTLYS LAMBOS TESLAS ESCALADES ..... But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but big but but but bigger but but but .. His only clearing 1300 a month

Last edited:
1300 a month???

Get a new job bro. At least 2k a month and you can cop something nice for yourself.

Save ur money and put as much cash down as you can.

Insurance is gonna kill u at ur age if u get a luxury.

The only reason you'll be working is so u can pay ur car.

U get a GS gas is gonna run u like 70 to fill up.

No more sneakers.

No more weekly cuts for you.

No more partying and enjoying life.

No more fresh clothes.

And certainly no more bishes.

Get ur self a Nissan maxima or something.

Back
Top Bottom