Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

OP.. I got me a 2011 Nissan versa like 1.5 year ago for like 11-12k with 30k miles.

For me it's the perfect balance between something nice.. Dependable and affordable..

I'm also in New England and it was fine this winter..

Last edited:
OP.. I got me a 2011 Nissan versa like 1.5 year ago for like 11-12k with 30k miles.

For me it's the perfect balance between something nice.. Dependable and affordable..

I'm also in New England and it was fine this winter..
OP needs to realize that he can spend half of the amount of money you paid (or even less) for a car that will suit his living situation without giving him too much grief.   

Dude is a perfect example of compromising long-term gains for short-term pleasure.

I know that Hyundai looks awful but those Civics, Camrys, and Accords y'all advising don't look any better. :smh:

The Nissan Versa is mad small but I'm not one to complain. I need a whip now.

1300 - 250 a month -100 insurance - 50 week on gas will leave u with....

Roughly 650 extra a month.

U not Gon be eating b.

Coming from someone who financed a used BMW, if you cannot afford to buy 3 do not buy 1. I see why people love these cars but stack up for a couple months and buy something for 8-10k used with cash. I do not recommend financing anything

How in the blue hell do you go from wanting the worst car ever made. (Jag) to an old Hyundai? Then still dabble with a Lexus? Let someone else get a car for you. You give them the money and have them get it. ANYONE could make a better decision that you.

In this thread, OP claims his current vehicle is unreliable because he cant otherwise justify buying a new car on a 1300/month income.

OP just buy whatever you want and worry about how you're going to pay for it later, that's clearly how you roll.

Last edited:
I know that Hyundai looks awful but those Civics, Camrys, and Accords y'all advising don't look any better. :smh:

Trust me, versa is not small at all.. Was one the biggest things for me..

It might seem small from outside but it's actually prty roomy and has very high visibility.. It dosent feel like a small car

roll.gif
at people giving legitimate advice
roll.gif

After this thread, OP is proly one of the worst decision makers in history. Like if tomorrow he told me that he worked for Wakeupnow i wouldn't be surprised. 

1300 - 250 a month -100 insurance - 50 week on gas will leave u with....

Roughly 650 extra a month.

U not Gon be eating b.

Hmmm Sallie Mae and credit card bill and sprint phone bill. I"ma have to miss some sneaker releases every now n' then...

How in the blue hell do you go from wanting the worst car ever made. (Jag) to an old Hyundai? Then still dabble with a Lexus? Let someone else get a car for you. You give them the money and have them get it. ANYONE could make a better decision that you.

He needs brakes and has an exhaust leak. 200 bucks vs. A lifetime of poverty and a struggle luxury car. Dude is lost before he even really lived.

Watch your tone. I'm not gettin' hype with you. Don't get hype wit' me.

Logical and plain. Nothing to see her. Young man came to his senses. Miggttt make informed decision. Go figure

Srill shoulda bought a honda tho. Or at least n altima. Tinyyy

Man I'd rather eat noodles than drive that car, it's an ok car, but man get a cash car at this point. you can still ride luxury at an affordable rate

Get the Lexus b

Sentras r wack

:lol:

Wait wait wait, so now i'm being advised to ride affordable luxury. Yeah this definitely should be nominated for "Thread of 2014" at the end of this year :lol:

Original Playa Records Original Playa Records What affordable luxury do you recommend?

yeezusdisciple yeezusdisciple That Lexus is 14 years old, though. :\

Last edited:
:lol:

Wait wait wait, so now i'm being advised to ride affordable luxury. Yeah this definitely should be nominated for "Thread of 2014" at the end of this year :lol:

Original Playa Records Original Playa Records What affordable luxury do you recommend?

Honestly you can find an "older" maxima or lexus at a good price, the miles might be high but parts and maintenance isn't much of an issue. one of the first cars i purchased was a 1997 nissan maxima. when i say i had fun it, i loved that car, i got it with about 130k miles, i ran it until i got to 260k and sold it for $800 basically.

i woke up one morning looking for an accord and things like you brand new, but ended up just taking 3500 and getting a car full of leather, bose audio, sun roof, great ride, and low key, only reason i sold it was because it kept leading to run ins with the law, til this day the owner is happy

you can find something with some leather and a great transmission eeeasy

Back
Top Bottom