Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Pics of the car at your residence man. No half stepping. I wont believe you until its all said and done

:lol:

Wait wait wait, so now i'm being advised to ride affordable luxury. Yeah this definitely should be nominated for "Thread of 2014" at the end of this year :lol:

Original Playa Records Original Playa Records What affordable luxury do you recommend?

yeezusdisciple yeezusdisciple That Lexus is 14 years old, though. :\

Honestly you can find an "older" maxima or lexus at a good price, the miles might be high but parts and maintenance isn't much of an issue. one of the first cars i purchased was a 1997 nissan maxima. when i say i had fun it, i loved that car, i got it with about 130k miles, i ran it until i got to 260k and sold it for $800 basically.

i woke up one morning looking for an accord and things like you brand new, but ended up just taking 3500 and getting a car full of leather, bose audio, sun roof, great ride, and low key, only reason i sold it was because it kept leading to run ins with the law, til this day the owner is happy

you can find something with some leather and a great transmission eeeasy

http://www.automaxpreowned.com/web/used/Nissan-Maxima-2006-Framingham-Massachusetts/13638343/

&

http://www.automaxpreowned.com/web/used/Lexus-ES-300-2003-Framingham-MA/13720354/

Thoughts?

You don't nominate your own thread for Thread of the Year.

I take it you'll be nominating this "The Worst Thread of 2014" huh? :lol:

Pics of the car at your residence man. No half stepping. I wont believe you until its all said and done

That post to avy ratio. though. :smokin

Son is never gonna buy a car. Dudes are just swaying him every which way.

:lol: I'm sayin', yo :lol: I was tryna' cop one today.

Don't get the es get the is trust me

The IS?!!? I really thought you were lookin' out for me too. Now, you tryna' screw me over. :smh:

why is luxury so heavily stressed in this thread?

im not bout that life, so maybe i don't understand...

1,000,000 miles on my GS before it ***** and dies.. it still drives fantastic at 250k.. just keep up with maintenance and you're gucci

Last edited:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom