Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

If you can't properly maintain one of the most solid vehicles ever built, how do you think you're gonna do with a BMW?

so let me get this straight since I did a little math on the car note:

Sallie Mae: $226

Sprint phone bill: $200

Credit card bill (Only for gas and fast food): $150-$225 use $200

Car payment: $455

Insurance $150

$1300-$1231=$69

Hell man you got a whole $69 leftover! :pimp:

How many of yall did direct lending rather than financing through the dealership? Better deal on APR?

I'm trying to cop a 13' Altima for $20,000 trading in a 06 Camry + 3000 down .. trying to get a car note lower than 150

I financed thru dealer at first to take advantage of additional discount, then refi w USAA about 6mo later (1.39% at 36mo, financing about $8k)

OP is obvious you're either troll or very misguided in personal finance, hope you do your due diligence and find which move would be best for you, remember instant gratification may fade quickly, you're best to pace yourself otherwise you'll be perpetually behind the 8 ball. good luck

Last edited:
If you can't properly maintain one of the most solid vehicles ever built, how do you think you're gonna do with a BMW?

The 97' 4Runner is 17 years old and had 210K on it. C'mon man. That's way different.

so let me get this straight since I did a little math on the car note:

Sallie Mae: $226

Sprint phone bill: $200

Credit card bill (Only for gas and fast food): $150-$225 use $200

Car payment: $455

Insurance $150

$1300-$1231=$69

Hell man you got a whole $69 leftover! :pimp:

Dang. Hopefully my insurance quote will be cheaper.

So with leasing a vehicle, what exactly do I pay for during and after the lease is up and once the vehicle is returned to the dealership?

I don't drive too much but I work four days a week and have a job that is approx 11 miles there and 11 miles back.

How many of yall did direct lending rather than financing through the dealership? Better deal on APR?

I'm trying to cop a 13' Altima for $20,000 trading in a 06 Camry + 3000 down .. trying to get a car note lower than 150

Lol a 17k loan will still be well over $200 even at 72months with 0% int rate, it will all depend on how much they give you for that Camry.

Last edited:

Lol a 17k loan will still be well over $200 even at 72months with 0% int rate, it will all depend on how much they give you for that Camry.
Well it wouldn't be 17K I'm hoping for 12K

you probably can find a used 2010 2011Honda Accord EXL V4 w/ around 50k miles around 14k or so.

So with leasing a vehicle, what exactly do I pay for during and after the lease is up and once the vehicle is returned to the dealership?

I don't drive too much but I work four days a week and have a job that is approx 11 miles there and 11 miles back.

You should buy a used car. That said;

When you lease, you usually have to put cash down. Typically $2k-$5k. Add in taxes and delivery fee (sometimes this is included in the down payment). After that, all you have to do is: 1.) Make your payments 2.) Take your car in for free maintenance 3.) Stay under your mileage limits (most dealers sell "plans", like cell phone minutes but with miles.)

12 miles a day x 4 days a week x 52 weeks a year = 4992 miles. If you don't drive a lot, 10k miles a year would probably be cool.

After the lease is up you take the vehicle in. If there is any significant damage that is not a result of normal wear and tear, you'll pay. If you went over your miles, you'll pay. ($1 a mile :x )

Last edited:
Don't get CPO or new.

CL has solid 04-05 Accords that can be had for a good price for days. Don't get stuck with car notes. Not with $1300 a month, and also with the money that you have to put towards other things.

Just get a used car and buy in cash. The 3 series will always be around.

You should buy a used car. That said;

When you lease, you usually have to put cash down. Typically $2k-$5k. Add in taxes and delivery fee (sometimes this is included in the down payment). After that, all you have to do is: 1.) Make your payments 2.) Take your car in for free maintenance 3.) Stay under your mileage limits (most dealers sell "plans", like cell phone minutes but with miles.)

12 miles a day x 4 days a week x 52 weeks a year = 4992 miles. If you don't drive a lot, 10k miles a year would probably be cool.

After the lease is up you take the vehicle in. If there is any significant damage that is not a result of normal wear and tear, you'll pay. If you went over your miles, you'll pay. ($1 a mile :x )

Ahhh I see.

Don't get CPO or new.

CL has solid 04-05 Accords that can be had for a good price for days. Don't get stuck with car notes. Not with $1300 a month, and also with the money that you have to put towards other things.

Just get a used car and buy in cash. The 3 series will always be around.

I understand but like ive said. I don't like going to the repair shop often. I wanna be able to bring in my vehicle to a dealership and take care of any problems without worrying about mechanics tryna' rip us customers off.

I'm 24. Make 1300 a month. 16K annually.

And you want to get a luxury car. When I made 60k +and living at home I wasn't even thinking like that. But hey, if you think that you're balling on 16k then you do you. If I made 16k, I'd probably cry.

Dude 16k and want a Beamer ?

People living on assistance get about 12k a year. Just saying

Last edited:
What is your job?

Are you in school?

I am a Direct Care Professional in residential care.

you are right about that. Dude is all over the place.

What are you talking about? I conceded to not being able to afford the 328i and posted vehicles on the 3rd page which are a whole lot cheaper.

Your suggesting I buy used, not CPO or new for cars that only cost $12,000-$17,000 and I am listening to everyone's advice in here.

At the end of the day, I will do what I think is best FOR THE LONG TERM.

If you want the best long term option look for 2000-2004 nissans, toyotas, hondas and dont spend more than 5k

Back
Top Bottom