Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

are you in college? or is this income of $1300 a month pretty much set for the foreseeable future?

If you have your heart set on getting another vehicle and car payment, the ford five hundred is a nice underrated option with luxury and some power, decent gas mileage. Real luxury a tsx is a nice option at this stage too, still a modern look to them as well.

Thing is that you don't understand the older the luxury model more money you spent fixing it/higher chance of it breaking. Unless you buy it off someone you personally know that treated their m3 from 2000 like their own seed..
If you want luxury and realibity look in acura. Entry level luxury plus it's Honda. Best of both worlds.. Look for a tsx from like 05/06. Man these acura got them k20 engines. K20 engines can beat Evo man

I gotcha' but that premium gas. Ouch.

are you in college? or is this income of $1300 a month pretty much set for the foreseeable future?

I have an undergrads degree in Business Management. The sky is the limit for me. My income will gradually increase. I can get alot of jobs

If you have your heart set on getting another vehicle and car payment, the ford five hundred is a nice underrated option with luxury and some power, decent gas mileage. Real luxury a tsx is a nice option at this stage too, still a modern look to them as well.

Yeah I like the Five Hundred and i'll look at the TSX. Thanks.

14 year old Lexus with only 69k miles? Did you check the carfax? Salvage, clean, rebuilt?

Last edited:
this thread is wild. Don't do it, please don't do it. Not the bmw, not the lexus. Get a honda or a camry or something. It will be your time soon my child. Don't let these rappers and IG flexers influence you into taking a hit like this.

Last edited:
Ask the dealer to get you some new tires and let you keep the snow tires for next winter. It's got snow tires on it now.

That's not a bad deal though. A Lexus is s Toyota and that has really low miles.

Get that price down at least 1500. Or at least try.

Last edited:
Man if you don't hop off that luxury tip. 

Get a semi basic car thats younger than 5 years old + honda/toyota + less than 120k miles

Stop playin.

join the infiniti g35 club
You are mesmerized by the luxury and you'll do whatever it takes to get one.

Last edited:
I have an undergrads degree in Business Management..

My man, why are you only making 1300 a month? With a degree like that you should be making at least 1300 bi-weekly

What's your current job position?
I think you should look into some jobs/careers right now. Within a month I feel like you may have a good paying job

Last edited:
The majority of NT proving once again that they know jack **** about vehicles.

9k for that Lexus OP posted isn't a bad deal. It has very low mileage and those 2jz's are virtually indestructible. That car will long outlast any Accord or Camry.

Now in my opinion, OP is better off buying something cash outright, but I've never been a fan of financing so that's neither her nor there. If you do decide to finance (and it looks like you are), that Lexus is a pretty sound decision.

you make 1300 a month with a degree?

you make 1300 a month with a degree?

I'm saying.

OP there's SO much out there for you right now (depending on what city you live in)

Idk your situation right now but You should look Into job searching. I KNOW you can make more than that a month. What was your GPA? Where'd you get a degree from?

Last edited:
OP gotta be trollin

you make 1300 a month (give or take taxes)

with a degree?

you started this thread talkin about a CPO BMW?

i cant come back in here thread pissed me off with stupidity

Wasn't Op saying in another thread that he was looking to rent an apartment for $350 a month? :lol:

Last edited:
I am baffled by today's youth; maybe I was oblivious when I was young but I don't remember ever trying to stunt this bad

I work in a college and I see this non sense daily; I hope I get through to students but who knows if they listen to me

I am baffled by today's youth; maybe I was oblivious when I was young but I don't remember ever trying to stunt this bad

I work in a college and I see this non sense daily; I hope I get through to students but who knows if they listen to me

i blame social media

i really do

He's said he not getting a bmw anymore. I , still wouldn't go for a Lexus either with that income

My g I had like 11k -13k down and I still didn't wanna drop 19-20k on a car, I ended up waiting and finding a good deal for a car for around 13.5 just so I wouldn't have a car note, and my income is probably a little higher than yours . Get something cheaper, not having a car note=win especially if u aren't financially set.

Yeah that Lexus has a clean title and never been salvaged or rebuilt. Nah, im not bent on luxury but at the same time... With any car you buy, you want to like it. Not just something cause "You have to crawl before you can walk." I think there is a happy medium to where you should buy something for cheap and also like it for however long. In my case I want a whip for a year and a half. By then i'll have enough money saved up to buy a car outright.

P.S. I have never mentioned moving out of my parents house. Although, I really need to think about that. I'm turning 25 in May.

Now regarding my monthly income and degree, I make $13.00 hourly and work four out of seven days. Saturday - Tuesday evenings. 8 hour shifts minimum but sometimes due to low staffing theyll keep me for two more hours so it'll be 10 hours total. I have been on Indeed.com looking for internships and hitting up some alumni to help me out and find a career job. I have been working at my current job for a year and a half now with no write ups.

@FlyNY I had a 2.9 overall GPA.

URI baby :pimp: Go Rams! :pimp:

@Dankenstein Exactly man, I am baffled at some of these responses by these so called "Car Aficionados" :lol: Seems like some of these cats just wanna hate.

I'm selling a 2011 BMW 328i Sedan for $17,500. Black on Grey interior. HMU if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom