Should i rally up the goons? updates if yall care...

Epic Cancer Guy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

to whom ever asked or was concerned...

thanks for the teeth compliments.... had braces for just a year only for my bottom teeth though...

thanks for saying im aight looking... no bromo but been down lately on the looks cuz of chemo and stuff... looking real weird and sick...

im in san jose not saying which mall... yall some scumbags that will probably go tell dude that i fxed my phone haha and then he will really think that i tried to scam him...

no not my girl in my avy... random broad from a while back i took that pic at a party... dont have pics of chicks face (no facebook)

my chest is kinda tight im still very furious at what happend and cant sleep... im actually shaking alittle ... hope this didnt mess up my health...
i wish i can blaze up right now.... finna take some ativan and a swig of some promethazine... usually calms me down when i have tons of anxiety...

laugh.gif
or you can watch a show you like and take a nap

dude over here taking drugs like he dont have cancer

Originally Posted by WaitWut

real life...

to whom ever asked or was concerned...

thanks for the teeth compliments.... had braces for just a year only for my bottom teeth though...

thanks for saying im aight looking... no bromo but been down lately on the looks cuz of chemo and stuff... looking real weird and sick...

im in san jose not saying which mall... yall some scumbags that will probably go tell dude that i fxed my phone haha and then he will really think that i tried to scam him...

no not my girl in my avy... random broad from a while back i took that pic at a party... dont have pics of chicks face (no facebook)

my chest is kinda tight im still very furious at what happend and cant sleep... im actually shaking alittle ... hope this didnt mess up my health...
i wish i can blaze up right now.... finna take some ativan and a swig of some promethazine... usually calms me down when i have tons of anxiety...

laugh.gif
or you can watch a show you like and take a nap

dude over here taking drugs like he dont have cancer
real life...
these are drugs they give me...
laugh.gif
... ativan is for anxiety anyways and to sleep and nausea( cant sleep alot of the time ) i hate ambien.... so i never take it...

i passed on the promethazine because it was a new bottle and im thinking about flipping it.... so i took two vicodens... and watching the office...

havent blazed in a minute (even before i got "sick")... last stint of chemo... all good... hopefully.... i take a lot of Ls imo
laugh.gif

appreciate the concern man... 

Lol I know its the principle and all but in the end its just a phone. I know that feel but sometimes its just better to walk away cause you never know with people these days.... Good thing you didn't have to fight dude though, at least you got a your money back and fixed the phone yourself
pimp.gif

Dude, you need to take it easy. Don't let small @#*$ like that mess with your health.

I wish you well in your recovery.

this thread seems to have some type of separate motive, like why do you mention you have cancer 88 times?
are you looking for sympathy or ... ?

sound kind of messed up, dude messsed up,m get your money and dip. your really about to get physical over a $400 phone? its amazing to me youd catch a case over something so small.

i always thought you were mexican.. are you?

also, i donate blood =D

another note, relax bruh. chemo isnt soemthing to mess with, it could also be the medications that got you so irritated .

also "princibality" isnt a word

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

this dude tr1ll did not just post yolo in here.

OP, if it's at eastridge I'm down to roll with you. I'm underage, I'll go in there and accuse him of sexual harassment or something. Either that or pass by with a couple of pounds of stink bombs and just toss em in his store to make it smell worse tha his body odor, if that's posssible.

NT summit?

Let's. I know that feel OP, all those cats who work on iPhones always seem shady and I've dealt with my fair share of iPhone repair problems..

Originally Posted by MECKS

this thread seems to have some type of separate motive, like why do you mention you have cancer 88 times?

sound kind of messed up, dude messsed up,m get your money and dip. your really about to get physical over a $400 phone? its amazing to me youd catch a case over something so small.

also, i donate blood =D

another note, relax bruh. chemo isnt soemthing to mess with, it could also be the medications that got you so irritated .

real life...
no i dont need or want sympathy... its just apart of the story... goons were possibly needed because im weak right now and had to say why....

yea i am mexican... 

i wasnt trying to get all physical but if he tried to pull something i would have... and yes 400 dollars is 400 dollars... if it isnt anything to you then can i have 400 dollars? haha 

i have no job right now (getting disability) but that aint nothing feel me? 

i knew it wouldnt escalate to me catching no case... them arab cats roll deep too sooo...

"princibality" matters to me though... its about the principal of things... 

stand up for your self if you are getting wronged... dont you think?

good stuff on donating blood... you really are saving lives man...

you coulda fixed it yourself for like 10 dollars (ebay)

i dont trust people with my phone ...the info...and poking holes in batterys

not a good look

Man it got to a point in that story where I had that "not sure if serious or trollin" look.

I am lightweight jelly of your teeth though.

YOLO.

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that cancer stuff though

Originally Posted by Regis

Man it got to a point in that story where I had that "not sure if serious or trollin" look.

I am lightweight jelly of your teeth though.

YOLO.

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that cancer stuff though
pics of your teeth?

Originally Posted by MECKS

also, i donate blood =D

real life...
no i dont need or want sympathy... its just apart of the story... goons were possibly needed because im weak right now and had to say why....

yea i am mexican... 

i wasnt trying to get all physical but if he tried to pull something i would have... and yes 400 dollars is 400 dollars... if it isnt anything to you then can i have 400 dollars? haha 

i have no job right now (getting disability) but that aint nothing feel me? 

i knew it wouldnt escalate to me catching no case... them arab cats roll deep too sooo...

"princibality" matters to me though... its about the principal of things... 

stand up for your self if you are getting wronged... dont you think?

good stuff on donating blood... you really are saving lives man...

i feel you man. some dude was trying to do shady @#% business on me , talking bout its $25 to change my g-shock battery. i was like what in the hell. 25 dollars? the battery is like 1.50 you want me to pay you 170 an hbour to unscrew 5 screws?

first off you should have taken it to the apple store, even if its out of warranty they might replace it with a refurbised phone as a one time curtesy, they did it for me.

second, i think we all know you got Cancer and i dont know if you are trying to get e-cred by boasting about how you not about that life but you would drop dude over a damb phone while you are going through treatment and have a low hemoglobin count, but you must be really stupid and not care about your life, chances are anyone can whip your @$! in the physical state you are in, so why put yourself in that position, specially over a phone....you would think your priorities would be in check by now.

third, go back and edit one of those long posts you made, where you called dude a habibi, Ninjahood got banned for that if i remember correctly...looking out for you.

fourth, cute girl seems like the type of person youd need by your side in a time of crisis, like now.

also judging by pictures you seem like a really chill kid, cut all that goon talk man
roll.gif
try to enjoy life and not bring yourself any more issues.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

im not sure he would be scared of your "goons" so i wouldnt so u dont piss him off

for some reason i pictured the mean street posse 
laugh.gif

...(on some real goon swag, im not about that life though)... he said i wish you would ..

roll.gif
roll.gif

You know you got punked on the cool, right.
me- good that what i strive for to be different i dont wanna be like anyone else, i aint no sheep... i aint no vagina (cat)... im a lion b

This line, plus your pics!
roll.gif
If I would have heard this on the walk by, I would've busted out laughing. Matter of fact, can I sig that?

Back
Top Bottom