Should voting be mandatory?

I remember being in 3rd grade and we did some type of fake voting thing.

I voted for Bob Dole because his name sounded cool at the time.

We DONT want kids voting 😂

Is that much different that voting straight blue/red? A lot of people don't know much about the candidates on the ballot any given election

I don’t think it should be mandatory, but I think the whole registration process needs to change. Why is it your license to operate a 3 ton death rocket good for 8 years, but you gotta renew voter’s registration every year? It should be like a DL. You register and you’re good for a couple of years. If you move, you can vote in the district you got your registration or you can do a change of address and vote in your new district.

I don’t think it should be mandatory, but I think the whole registration process needs to change. Why is it your license to operate a 3 ton death rocket good for 8 years, but you gotta renew voter’s registration every year? It should be like a DL. You register and you’re good for a couple of years. If you move, you can vote in the district you got your registration or you can do a change of address and vote in your new district.

What state is this? Has to be county specific or something. I've never heard of renewing voter registration.

I don't care for politics whatsoever... but my friends think about it 24/7... they peer pressured me into registering and I ended up voting only twice in my life during the 2020 election and the midterms in 2018... didnt even vote this midterm...people should have the choice to vote and should not be forced to vote

Back
Top Bottom