Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

o_O @ that ending
I saw someone tweet that tonight was possibly the series finale
nerd.gif

This series Has a tendency to leave off on cliffhangers, nothing different tonight. Although this time I thought it may end normal.

This series Has a tendency to leave off on cliffhangers, nothing different tonight. Although this time I thought it may end normal.

I thought this season improved as it went on. It wasn't great, but it was almost unwatchable in the beginning. It at least became entertaining as it went on. I'm definitely interested in seeing what that ending was all about. I'll tune in if there is another season.

I thought this season improved as it went on. It wasn't great, but it was almost unwatchable in the beginning. It at least became entertaining as it went on. I'm definitely interested in seeing what that ending was all about. I'll tune in if there is another season.

What the %#+@ was that? Any idea of who that was? I couldn't make out the face at all.

What the %#+@ was that? Any idea of who that was? I couldn't make out the face at all.

The shooter looked to be Hispanic so the most obvious guess is some of Pilar's or Esteban's peeps

But Nancy has a lot of enemies so it'll probably be someone out of left field who's behind it. Army dude maybe?

The last scene was a month later...I wonder how Doug got the other guy to take the fall

The shooter looked to be Hispanic so the most obvious guess is some of Pilar's or Esteban's peeps

But Nancy has a lot of enemies so it'll probably be someone out of left field who's behind it. Army dude maybe?

The last scene was a month later...I wonder how Doug got the other guy to take the fall

Word is this could be the series finale because Showtime hasn't picked up an 8th season.

And I think the killer has something to do with.... Conrad.

Word is this could be the series finale because Showtime hasn't picked up an 8th season.

And I think the killer has something to do with.... Conrad.

Wow.

I hope they pick up 1 more season.

The creator talked about the possibilities of season 8 since people want to know who was in the bushes. She said that she knows and if we do some digging in Nancy's past, we might know. My guess on who is trying to kill Nancy is

Spoiler [+]
Peters son

Wow.

I hope they pick up 1 more season.

The creator talked about the possibilities of season 8 since people want to know who was in the bushes. She said that she knows and if we do some digging in Nancy's past, we might know. My guess on who is trying to kill Nancy is

Spoiler [+]
Peters son

Just like Smallville's later seasons, garbage episodes throughout, ending with a decent cliffhanger to have you com back for another season of BORING.

Mind you, I started watching this series from August of this year, when you watch the seasons back to back the quality dip is so apparent it's depressing.

Waiting for Dexter to [SwizzBeats] START IT UP! [/SwizzBeats]

Just like Smallville's later seasons, garbage episodes throughout, ending with a decent cliffhanger to have you com back for another season of BORING.

Mind you, I started watching this series from August of this year, when you watch the seasons back to back the quality dip is so apparent it's depressing.

Waiting for Dexter to [SwizzBeats] START IT UP! [/SwizzBeats]

Back
Top Bottom