Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

Silas 
30t6p3b.gif

My question is why wasn't Silas the first person to know the plan after Nancy talked to the police? Instead she goes and relays this info to the dude she's been @$%%%++. she has her priorities all messed up. Why wouldn't you call Silas, or text him, or anything that let's him know he needs to get rid of the girl from Pouncy House.

My question is why wasn't Silas the first person to know the plan after Nancy talked to the police? Instead she goes and relays this info to the dude she's been @$%%%++. she has her priorities all messed up. Why wouldn't you call Silas, or text him, or anything that let's him know he needs to get rid of the girl from Pouncy House.

I need to start catching up on these episodes. I stopped watching after the first episode and the interest level is just not there for me. I'll still finish it out to the end though.

I need to start catching up on these episodes. I stopped watching after the first episode and the interest level is just not there for me. I'll still finish it out to the end though.

Just watched the last episode..

Silas looks like a sucker for love, the girl robs him blind then offers a partnership and he was going to cooperate.

I don't get it, would you let someone rob you then offer to split half? *C'mon Son* 
eyes.gif

Just watched the last episode..

Silas looks like a sucker for love, the girl robs him blind then offers a partnership and he was going to cooperate.

I don't get it, would you let someone rob you then offer to split half? *C'mon Son* 
eyes.gif

definitely the best episode of the season so far.
I had second thoughts about the season at first, but this is better than when she was messing around in Ren Mar imo

definitely the best episode of the season so far.
I had second thoughts about the season at first, but this is better than when she was messing around in Ren Mar imo

Silas is $%$!# made. Everytime they're about to start making tons of money, he has to go and *$!+ everything up.

Silas is $%$!# made. Everytime they're about to start making tons of money, he has to go and *$!+ everything up.

welp, tonight is the finale for an otherwise uneventful season. they just need to wrap it up for next season because they've spun far away from what Nancy is about. i hope she doesn;t get her kid back just to fuel me to bother watching next season.

welp, tonight is the finale for an otherwise uneventful season. they just need to wrap it up for next season because they've spun far away from what Nancy is about. i hope she doesn;t get her kid back just to fuel me to bother watching next season.

Back
Top Bottom