Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

Finally caught the last few episodes, and I gotta say that you guys are all being pretty harsh. Seasons 5 and 6 of Weeds were horrible, but I actually think this was a very good season. Kinda got back to that old seasons of Weeds feel.

As far as the ending goes.....
Spoiler [+]
My theory is someone shot the sniper, the sniper didnt shoot Nancy. A sniper rifle with that kind of silencer doesnt make a bang like the season ended with. Someone shot whoever was trying to shoot Nancy.

Finally caught the last few episodes, and I gotta say that you guys are all being pretty harsh. Seasons 5 and 6 of Weeds were horrible, but I actually think this was a very good season. Kinda got back to that old seasons of Weeds feel.

As far as the ending goes.....
Spoiler [+]
My theory is someone shot the sniper, the sniper didnt shoot Nancy. A sniper rifle with that kind of silencer doesnt make a bang like the season ended with. Someone shot whoever was trying to shoot Nancy.

THIS

THIS

This show is a perfect example of what could have been. Way top many characters introduced.

This show is a perfect example of what could have been. Way top many characters introduced.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

People still watch this show? It turned to garbage 3 seasons ago.

Agreed.  Seasons 5 and 6 were awful.  But this season was pretty good IMO.

Agreed.  Seasons 5 and 6 were awful.  But this season was pretty good IMO.

Quit at the end of 5, but just watched 6 and 7, and after 7 it was definitely worth it. Just in case you're curious. Definitely looking forward to a season 8 now
pimp.gif

Quit at the end of 5, but just watched 6 and 7, and after 7 it was definitely worth it. Just in case you're curious. Definitely looking forward to a season 8 now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I think the cops son is the shooter

Spoiler [+]
20110428-EAZYE.jpg

nerd.gif

damn that was a good call
laugh.gif

I wonder if the opening theme with the drawn-in situations from years past and the OG song was a foreshadowing that alot of loose ends from previous seasons will all be wrapped up in this final 'closure' season

Been watching it on Netflix till Andy decided to be the father to the Mexican Mafia Kid. Pissed me off the fact he did that ended it for me. Does it get better?

Back
Top Bottom