Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

not really they are basically going for 135-175 depending on shipping and if the buyer takes an offer from you...i found a size 10 on ebay for 135 shipped and i thot that was a steal for the wht/blk patent (concord) cw...ive seen most go for 150-175 tho...but then again im not on ebay all that much...

also to the people who are saying these came out at finishline and went on sale, what colorways were they, i never saw these in stores but there are multiple people claiming they dropped a couple years ago....

also to the people who are saying these are still sitting on shelves, please let me know where, this is one of my favorite basketball shoes ever (just takes time to break them in but after that they are fire) and id like to see if i could get my hands on some of them...thanks

I am not sure about these dropping a couple of years ago, but when they originally released, I saw white/red, white/blue/silver CWs for 79.99 at Champssportsin Seattle area. I don't think they're still sitting on the shelves, but given that the original retail on these were $140 (if I remember correctly),$150-175 is not much of a premium, imo - I am also surprised that they go for that much in the market.

I did own a pair of Shox (VC III white/blk/red) for balling purposes only and I do have to admit that they were quite comfortable after breaking them in...

i really doubt if ppl will hype these up..but at one point these were one of my favorite nike shox models..they were tooo expensive though

I remember the purple/white ones with a ray allen bucks jersey was the outfit back in my early days in high school....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
No your not......

Me too, these were trash back then and still are. I wouldn't even ball in these. they too bulky, look like moon boots.

I'll be picking up a pair of these as well. I had them when they first came out and wore them straight into the ground...moms wasn't too happy aftershe paid $164 for 'em when I was in jr. high
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Always wanted a pair but not this colorway
ohwell.gif

co-sign

reply to my own post~ lol
after thinking about it, the colorway wasnt my want... so... i will pass, plus the financial problem

Dope.

Try getting a buster fired by stock-locating these at a regular Foot Locker, they come up on seach under a different department.

I didn't tell you that.

Shox VC 1 > BB4 imo. I remember back in the day, they had a Black/Grey/Red colorway of the BB4's, and the Black/Grey/Red of the VC's...I ended uppicking up the VC's, and they looked soooooooooooooo much better, and to this day are still one of the better shoes I've worn performance wise

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Again with this House of Hoops exclusive crap?

Nike & Footlocker can go to hell....
grin.gif

I mean..if your going to do something like HOH atleast put them in more places

after i began to think about it..im gonna pass...black ones are my fav
and plus black and blue dubz coming out in may..same with the 5 package...and im suppose to be saving up money for Vegas, im going in June

btw any word on retail??? when i got my black and silver ones in 8th grade i got them at a nike outlet for 80 bucks so im clue less on the price

Back
Top Bottom