Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

I still have 3 pairs of my BB4s...sold one pair about 2 months ago for $20. They were just about the only shoes I used to play ball in for about 8 years (hasit been that long? 2001 - 2009). Great shoe...just didn't let the heat out...that is why I finally changed.

hands down the best basketball shoe ever made.

2 pairs and using them for basketball only.

nike-shox-bb4-black-silver-2.jpg

nike-shox-bb4-black-silver-3.jpg

nike-shox-bb4-black-silver-4.jpg

nike-shox-bb4-black-silver-5.jpg

nike-shox-bb4-black-silver-6.jpg

The white ones were still sitting on the shelf at HOHNY like two weeks after they dropped. I don't think these will be all that hard to get.

Blk/silver/lapis
pimp.gif
. When do those drop? I missed out on that colorway the first time. I had the blk/graphite/red and blk/blk/silver. One of my favoritekicks off all time.

cot dammit.. i LOVE these shoes. i hope nike releases an og c/w of these soon.. preferably the black/silver one.

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

cot dammit.. i LOVE these shoes. i hope nike releases an og c/w of these soon.. preferably the black/silver one.
That would be
pimp.gif

I got my pair when they dropped in Puerto Rico. Wore those puppies with an all white windbreaker outfit with a black shirt under. I was doing it.

$150 tho.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
Man these shoes hurt your feet. i wouldn't buy these again.

Love the look of these, but Shox Stunners kill bb4 in court performance. I have yet to hoop in a shoe that matches stunner's traction on hardwood. Hassecure ankle support, and it rides super low with the zoom air in the forefoot

Back
Top Bottom