Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
Man these shoes hurt your feet. i wouldn't buy these again.
cosign. these shoes gave me the worst pain from any shoe

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.

me too had these in the 10th grade and the killed my feet felt like bricks.
them is wack yo
nerd.gif

I had the white and red ones. I loved ballin in these. I can't find em anymore. Don't know where I put em. Awww welll

They were straight for me.

in my opinion.. probably one of the ugliest pieces of footwear i ever seen in the shox collection...

from what i've read, they dont do too well for athletic use... dis shoe is dead in the water lol

HoH exclusive stuff sucks. i hate being in portland when LA and NY get all this stuff. but we do have the employee store
smile.gif

With the white/silver pair:

I'm guessing it wasn't every footlocker that got them as an excess product shipment type thing, but my footlocker has had them at least since the endof July F&F on sale for $110

not a HOH footlocker, just your general footlocker that just started carrying AM 95's with the Sport Red release if that matters(they get "footlockerheat" if that matters as well, whatever "heat" footlocker the company gets they generally carry)

I don't even know if the blk/silver/lapis colorway released yet. I need to march to HoHNY and see. I'd cop that colorwat instant. Vince Carterdidn't sell me on that colorway. My dude Cuttino Mobley did.

this was BY FAR the most uncomfortable shoe EVER!!!!
id take a pair of old fashioned Holland wooden shoes over these things, they literally felt like walking on plywood

1woodenshoes.jpg

yup, still there.

both the white and black/silver/lapis pairs
probably not going anywhere anytime soon from what I can see either

retro the vc2. that shoe had me jumping out the gym. i remember the first time i played in them i couldnt believe i was looking down at the rim.

Very good outdoor sneakers. One of the best i've ball in, but little bit heavy.
Remind me of the Zoom Lebron III and IV weights.

Not only that but these were a trap for sprained, broken ankles.

...these shox were unresponsive...only the forefoot zoom is bouncy...I got the shox explosive which obviously used the same sole and the shox is reallyuncomfortable......

Back
Top Bottom