Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orrrrrr maybe cuz i got charges under my name and cant cross the border, and even if i could i wouldnt waste a trip to ATL to waste time with this washed up dude posted out front the store smoking a black n mild hanging with the old head sellin incense talkin bout "shop with smokecity kicks"

But naw you right mans are shook

:rofl:

You keep all that in your Camaro/Home?
pdiddyreacts.gif

You guys can type all of this stuff out but what i'm saying is true which is why none of you will show up to Candler rd same as not showing up to 3rd and Catalina because of HBW being 6'1 315 lbs or 183rd and St. Nick because of Ninja being 6'1 and 200 lbs

Yeah....you ain't never been outside. Clearly :lol:.

Orrrrrr maybe cuz i got charges under my name and cant cross the border, and even if i could i wouldnt waste a trip to ATL to waste time with this washed up dude posted out front the store smoking a black n mild hanging with the old head sellin incense talkin bout "shop with smokecity kicks"

But naw you right mans are shook

:rofl:
You think it's safe for you to visit New York now?

I wonder if OP is crying tears of rage over no one sharing his suffering or responding to him seriously in 14 pages :lol:

I wonder if OP is crying tears of rage over no one sharing his suffering or responding to him seriously in 14 pages :lol:
Son was fuming. Made me wonder though if style was a chicken or the egg thing for the south. Do brands not put up because they're behind the curve, or are they behind because brands don't put up?

Son was fuming. Made me wonder though if style was a chicken or the egg thing for the south. Do brands not put up because they're behind the curve, or are they behind because brands don't put up?
not enough demand

Thats a good indication for leg reach but seeing as they're both at least 6 ft tall it will generally longer than most American men, only 20% of American men are 6 ft or taller. EWD and Goldenarmz should have crazy leg reach being 6'6 and 6'8

What's Ninja and Gucc's inseam?

I used to feel the same way when I lived in miami but Miami was never that bad having south beach. But now Miami done came up. Miami got a kith, niketown, unknown, shoe gallery,south floriday get so many exclusive stuff now a days. and the city still growing.

Houston and Atlanta did get them satin royals though.......

And the south ain't as bad as Wyoming or Montana, now they don't get kicks at all :lol:
flyover country got it bad. They probably bot the most because they dont have no other hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom