Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
(who definitely made hood *****s tighten their clothes up regardless of what Pharrell was doing)...

full_camron_artist_photo7.jpg

Ill grab you by the collar of your 5xl south pole polo and dash you from one end of candler rd to the next.
Come to Candler Rd. All the gas stations have burglar bars and bullet proof glass for a reason. I know for a fact you not built like that. Yall fear us.

:rofl:

Man nobody scared of you and that big schnoz of yours faux jackson, stop it. Dude lookin like beaker from the muppets.

You still salty my ahkis selling you stale blunts? :rofl:

:rofl:

Man nobody scared of you and that big schnoz of yours faux jackson, stop it. Dude lookin like beaker from the muppets.

You still salty my ahkis selling you stale blunts? :rofl:
Your ahkins women gettin turned out ,buying us the new j's with their husbands store money.

ninjahood ninjahood Georgia actually has good baseball talent. Overall in HS sports Georgia is probably the state with the 4th most talent at HS level behind the big 3 of Texas, Florida and Cali. guccjermaine2 guccjermaine2 played with a bunch of guys now in the MLB

You guys can type all of this stuff out but what i'm saying is true which is why none of you will show up to Candler rd same as not showing up to 3rd and Catalina because of HBW being 6'1 315 lbs or 183rd and St. Nick because of Ninja being 6'1 and 200 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom