Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real story is similar to this one. But yall sleep.
5fOsMMSJPhlspNUFJMMt9lWVqg9.jpg

Man this dude used to brag about the money he come from. Dude made a post about how his parents wanted him to quit his job and give him an allowance :lol: now he from the hood and got a body count apparently.
Dudes girl was getting pipe from her white boss and coming home and kissing him on the lips. Damn shame when you don't live up to the big **** stereotype

Ain't much to it. Son blew everything he had on a v6 camaro with cloth seats and a window crank and thought he was doing it, so his sister girl leveled up to Jerry Jones at work. Between that and losing his baseball dreams he lost his ****, going from Carlton to a black israelite on crack.

I'm oding though, this Oban hitting.
QP4utqu.gif

My brain can't even process all this Grade-A slander.

Man this dude used to brag about the money he come from. Dude made a post about how his parents wanted him to quit his job and give him an allowance :lol: now he from the hood and got a body count apparently.
Dudes girl was getting pipe from her white boss and coming home and kissing him on the lips. Damn shame when you don't live up to the big **** stereotype

What a ****

You mad because your people own the country and you still can't buy a black woman to like your pink, naked mole rat ****; so want my sloppy seconds. I done bussed her open, she had my child and you still can't get her. She told me she's not interested in datin an aquatic ape.

You mad because your people own the country and you still can't buy a black woman to like your pink, naked mole rat ****; so want my sloppy seconds. I done bussed her open, she had my child and you still can't get her. She told me she's not interested in datin an aquatic ape.

Don't worry we ain't dating. Just a lil smash. Nothing serious. Some girls like a lil vanilla in their diet. Don't hate

To all Brands, Execs, and Marketing directors....

I'm sick of every state south of the Mason Dixon line getting excluded from the majority of sneaker release. And it's not just Nike doing this but Adidas, Asics, basically everyone.

If you are in the south you have no shot at any pair of Off -Whites. Florida may get lucky with Trophy Room's or Unkwns's stocks but that's about it. Human Races NMDs...no shot. Every Nike sneaker that enters the U.S. hits Memphis and they get nothing! It's like Brands feel the south doesn't have sneakerheads. It's very frustrating.
Then move.

When I first saw this thread on pg1 I figured it was a grave dig :lol:

Reading some posts I still thought it was

Dudes in here talking about Big Krit :lol: It ain't 2010 no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom