Side hustles vol. 2011

you can make money if you know what your doing and started at the right time (gets saturated). knowing what your doing is pretty important though. its all marketing.

but for a regular person trying to get some quick money, dont waste your time.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by kickstart

Graphic Design. My internship is unpaid and I don't want a 9-5 like last summer.

It hasn't been bad so far.

Beats are year 'round though.
Any good books to read up on it? 
Naw, but check abduzeedo and veer.com.
Props!

Originally Posted by kickstart

Graphic Design. My internship is unpaid and I don't want a 9-5 like last summer.

It hasn't been bad so far.

Beats are year 'round though.
Any good books to read up on it? 
Naw, but check abduzeedo and veer.com.
Props!

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by wcghost

only picture on my phone. $3k a week is my goal before August.

if you must know, a new Millionaire is produced every 1.5 months in this company.

not here to boast or brag. coming outta college (im only 22), i thought that there was only one way to make a living in America, which was to get a job, go through the corporate ladder, and retire after 40-45 years of slaving.

network marketing has opened up so many new doors for me. it doesnt take any prior experience, knowledge, or skills. if you have the willingness to learn, a passion for helping others, and a littledetermination, YOU won't ever have to work again.

@its getting hot: im from the bay too (Alameda, Hayward, San Jose). if you want to learn more, feel free to PM me!

laugh.gif
at this corny template pitch from every MLM (legalized pyramid) brochure. Ill look out for every NTer that is unexperienced and tell you to stay away from anything with this kind of setup whether its Primerica, Amway, or in this case Usana. Google these companies for yourself, you don't have to take my word for it.
honestly.... im just here to help other NT'ers out in a rough financial situation and give them another option. dont be so naive and disrespectful. if you personally dont understand network marketing or quit/failed in this yourself, why would you ruin it for others?

and wth is a legalized pyramid?
eek.gif

if you must know, a new Millionaire is produced every 1.5 months in this company.

not here to boast or brag. coming outta college (im only 22), i thought that there was only one way to make a living in America, which was to get a job, go through the corporate ladder, and retire after 40-45 years of slaving.

network marketing has opened up so many new doors for me. it doesnt take any prior experience, knowledge, or skills. if you have the willingness to learn, a passion for helping others, and a littledetermination, YOU won't ever have to work again.

@its getting hot: im from the bay too (Alameda, Hayward, San Jose). if you want to learn more, feel free to PM me!

laugh.gif
at this corny template pitch from every MLM (legalized pyramid) brochure. Ill look out for every NTer that is unexperienced and tell you to stay away from anything with this kind of setup whether its Primerica, Amway, or in this case Usana. Google these companies for yourself, you don't have to take my word for it.
honestly.... im just here to help other NT'ers out in a rough financial situation and give them another option. dont be so naive and disrespectful. if you personally dont understand network marketing or quit/failed in this yourself, why would you ruin it for others?

eek.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Nah I've never tried these and I understand them perfectly well. These companies prey on weak minded people such as yourself into selling products for them and they actually get you to pay them to do it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Nah I've never tried these and I understand them perfectly well. These companies prey on weak minded people such as yourself into selling products for them and they actually get you to pay them to do it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom