Side hustles vol. 2011

I am not a fan of distributing Services (Insurance, Phone, or Cable). Technology is constantly changing & there is always a company that can offer the same product for a cheaper price. Health & Wellness is the next Trillion dollar industry (besides from food & PC's). At the end of the day, I'm proud to represent a company that improves people's health and aids in degenerative disease prevention.

If you're wondering if this is a solid industry, as of January 1st of this year, every 8 seconds, a new baby boomer turns the age of 65. What do you think people at this age want? Improved health, living as long as you possibly can, looking young as possible, etc. And its not just elder folks anymore, everyone knows Health is the next big trend. Just holler at Curtis Jackson.

Anyways, if you're still a skeptical/ignorant fool, pick up tomorrow's edition of the Wall Street Journal (June 24th, 2011) and read "The Ultimate Social Business Model : Why now is Prime Time for Direct Selling".

262690_227294980624701_159271367427063_763139_4714767_n.jpg

laugh.gif
haters gon hate!

I am not a fan of distributing Services (Insurance, Phone, or Cable). Technology is constantly changing & there is always a company that can offer the same product for a cheaper price. Health & Wellness is the next Trillion dollar industry (besides from food & PC's). At the end of the day, I'm proud to represent a company that improves people's health and aids in degenerative disease prevention.

If you're wondering if this is a solid industry, as of January 1st of this year, every 8 seconds, a new baby boomer turns the age of 65. What do you think people at this age want? Improved health, living as long as you possibly can, looking young as possible, etc. And its not just elder folks anymore, everyone knows Health is the next big trend. Just holler at Curtis Jackson.

Anyways, if you're still a skeptical/ignorant fool, pick up tomorrow's edition of the Wall Street Journal (June 24th, 2011) and read "The Ultimate Social Business Model : Why now is Prime Time for Direct Selling".

laugh.gif
haters gon hate!

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Graphic Design. My internship is unpaid and I don't want a 9-5 like last summer.

It hasn't been bad so far.

Beats are year 'round though.
Any good books to read up on it? 

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Graphic Design. My internship is unpaid and I don't want a 9-5 like last summer.

It hasn't been bad so far.

Beats are year 'round though.
Any good books to read up on it? 

Originally Posted by wcghost

laugh.gif
haters gon hate!
You're so cool man

laugh.gif
haters gon hate!
You're so cool man

i went to a seminar for organo gold....

i only signed up for the free food though.
smile.gif

i went to a seminar for organo gold....

i only signed up for the free food though.
smile.gif

i used to be in usana just like wcghost..its an OK business but they do brainwash you just like him. You can make good money though.. eventually your family and friends buy in since thats all you think about and talk about but the catch is ....

you have to spent 300^ to join and 150 a month to stay part of the company even if your not making any money .

i tired it out they have good principles for business. NOW i run a cell phone company in the bay area.. i make 3k-9k a week depending on demand and new products..

if your in the bay area and want to make some same day cash maybe we can talk ? PM me

i used to be in usana just like wcghost..its an OK business but they do brainwash you just like him. You can make good money though.. eventually your family and friends buy in since thats all you think about and talk about but the catch is ....

you have to spent 300^ to join and 150 a month to stay part of the company even if your not making any money .

i tired it out they have good principles for business. NOW i run a cell phone company in the bay area.. i make 3k-9k a week depending on demand and new products..

if your in the bay area and want to make some same day cash maybe we can talk ? PM me

only picture on my phone. $3k a week is my goal before August.

if you must know, a new Millionaire is produced every 1.5 months in this company.

not here to boast or brag. coming outta college (im only 22), i thought that there was only one way to make a living in America, which was to get a job, go through the corporate ladder, and retire after 40-45 years of slaving.

network marketing has opened up so many new doors for me. it doesnt take any prior experience, knowledge, or skills. if you have the willingness to learn, a passion for helping others, and a littledetermination, YOU won't ever have to work again.

@its getting hot: im from the bay too (Alameda, Hayward, San Jose). if you want to learn more, feel free to PM me!

laugh.gif
at this corny template pitch from every MLM (legalized pyramid) brochure. Ill look out for every NTer that is unexperienced and tell you to stay away from anything with this kind of setup whether its Primerica, Amway, or in this case Usana. Google these companies for yourself, you don't have to take my word for it.

only picture on my phone. $3k a week is my goal before August.

if you must know, a new Millionaire is produced every 1.5 months in this company.

not here to boast or brag. coming outta college (im only 22), i thought that there was only one way to make a living in America, which was to get a job, go through the corporate ladder, and retire after 40-45 years of slaving.

network marketing has opened up so many new doors for me. it doesnt take any prior experience, knowledge, or skills. if you have the willingness to learn, a passion for helping others, and a littledetermination, YOU won't ever have to work again.

@its getting hot: im from the bay too (Alameda, Hayward, San Jose). if you want to learn more, feel free to PM me!

laugh.gif
at this corny template pitch from every MLM (legalized pyramid) brochure. Ill look out for every NTer that is unexperienced and tell you to stay away from anything with this kind of setup whether its Primerica, Amway, or in this case Usana. Google these companies for yourself, you don't have to take my word for it.

you can make money if you know what your doing and started at the right time (gets saturated). knowing what your doing is pretty important though. its all marketing.

but for a regular person trying to get some quick money, dont waste your time.

Back
Top Bottom