Side hustles vol. 2011

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Not try to call you out or anything but Usana is a pyramid scheme. Just giving you a heads up so you don't get bit in the rear at some point.
O RLY? Care to explain? Or is this something that you read off a forum?

USANA Health Sciences is publicly traded (NYSE: USNA), 20 years old company, 8 years of consecutive growth, ConsumerLabs.com approved, FDA audited, BusinessWeek approved, Forbes approved, I can go on forever. Our compensation plan has been rated #1 for the past 11 years.

A pyramid scheme is:
1) Illegal (we're SEC regulated, child please!)
2) Person at the top makes the most money (false, a HK woman that entered 10 years into the company is the #1 income earner. Person that works the hardest makes the most)
3) No Product (#1 rated nutritional supplements in the USA. Just signed a lifelong contract with the Women's Tennis Association & Manny Pacquiao, youtube it!)
pimp.gif

4) No Service (AMAZING customer service, been on 2 all expense paid trips so far)
5) All money is based off recruiting with no products (false, 8 ways to generate income in this company)

More than happy to educate others! Otherwise, do CREDIBLE research for yourself!

do they have this on the east coast?

Not try to call you out or anything but Usana is a pyramid scheme. Just giving you a heads up so you don't get bit in the rear at some point.

USANA Health Sciences is publicly traded (NYSE: USNA), 20 years old company, 8 years of consecutive growth, ConsumerLabs.com approved, FDA audited, BusinessWeek approved, Forbes approved, I can go on forever. Our compensation plan has been rated #1 for the past 11 years.

A pyramid scheme is:
2) Person at the top makes the most money (false, a HK woman that entered 10 years into the company is the #1 income earner. Person that works the hardest makes the most)
3) No Product (#1 rated nutritional supplements in the USA. Just signed a lifelong contract with the Women's Tennis Association & Manny Pacquiao, youtube it!)
pimp.gif

4) No Service (AMAZING customer service, been on 2 all expense paid trips so far)
5) All money is based off recruiting with no products (false, 8 ways to generate income in this company)

More than happy to educate others! Otherwise, do CREDIBLE research for yourself!

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

A pyramid scheme is:
pimp.gif

Can you PM me with more info si I can try it out. It doesn't hurt to try
ohwell.gif

A pyramid scheme is:
pimp.gif

Can you PM me with more info si I can try it out. It doesn't hurt to try
ohwell.gif

A pyramid scheme is:
pimp.gif

lol yea it sounds alot like primerica

A pyramid scheme is:
pimp.gif

i knew a kid who made bank of primeamerica or whatevs it called.

married this bad colombian chick. damn she used to dance crazy wild atparties. backed it up so hard you could feel da lips through your jeans

i knew a kid who made bank of primeamerica or whatevs it called.

married this bad colombian chick. damn she used to dance crazy wild atparties. backed it up so hard you could feel da lips through your jeans

I too have recentely entered into a multi-level marketing side hustle.

It's called ProvisionRx. I was turned on to it by my girl's father who is a ureologist.

What was most attractive to me about ProvisionRx is the product. We don't sell anything, we actually pass out free cards that qualify the user of the card for discounts on medical prescriptions, procedure and various other medical devices. To use the card, you don't have to do anything but present the card when you purchase prescriptions at a pharmacy. Our card is accepted at over 54,000 pharmacies throughout the US, including but not limited to, Publix, KMart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and CVS. It saves you between 10-75% off of regular priced prescriptions. It's guaranteed to benefit anyone who doesn't have medical insurance by getting them their prescriptions at a discount, and the card has been found to be cheaper than traditional insurance prescription drug co-pays about 2 out of every 3 times.

Where the multi-level marketing comes in, is where you sign up and join to be a distributor of the cards, and then in turn sign up other individuals to distribute the cards as well. Each time someone uses my card at a pharmacy I get a small residual kickback. Depending on where you are located within the company structure the payback from card use can vary, and be as much as a $1 per time your card is used.

There are 11 different income streams that can be generated from being a part of this program.

I'm not blinded by the idea that I could someday be a millionaire from this program. I understand the likelihood of that is not great, but I have witnessed and do believe you can earn a nice income on the side from your regular job through this program. At the same time, you can help those close to you (friends, family, associates) save money on something that we all use and need from time to time, some more than others, and that truthfully was what is most appealing to me. Don't get me wrong the $$$ is great but I'm almost as excited to receive my check in the mail as I am to receive a phone call from my grandmother or other family member to tell me thanks for helping them get their prescriptions for cheaper.

If this interests anyone or you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'm also glad to mail you some of my cards to use for yourself and those close to you so that you can see this is a legit.

I too have recentely entered into a multi-level marketing side hustle.

It's called ProvisionRx. I was turned on to it by my girl's father who is a ureologist.

What was most attractive to me about ProvisionRx is the product. We don't sell anything, we actually pass out free cards that qualify the user of the card for discounts on medical prescriptions, procedure and various other medical devices. To use the card, you don't have to do anything but present the card when you purchase prescriptions at a pharmacy. Our card is accepted at over 54,000 pharmacies throughout the US, including but not limited to, Publix, KMart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and CVS. It saves you between 10-75% off of regular priced prescriptions. It's guaranteed to benefit anyone who doesn't have medical insurance by getting them their prescriptions at a discount, and the card has been found to be cheaper than traditional insurance prescription drug co-pays about 2 out of every 3 times.

Where the multi-level marketing comes in, is where you sign up and join to be a distributor of the cards, and then in turn sign up other individuals to distribute the cards as well. Each time someone uses my card at a pharmacy I get a small residual kickback. Depending on where you are located within the company structure the payback from card use can vary, and be as much as a $1 per time your card is used.

There are 11 different income streams that can be generated from being a part of this program.

I'm not blinded by the idea that I could someday be a millionaire from this program. I understand the likelihood of that is not great, but I have witnessed and do believe you can earn a nice income on the side from your regular job through this program. At the same time, you can help those close to you (friends, family, associates) save money on something that we all use and need from time to time, some more than others, and that truthfully was what is most appealing to me. Don't get me wrong the $$$ is great but I'm almost as excited to receive my check in the mail as I am to receive a phone call from my grandmother or other family member to tell me thanks for helping them get their prescriptions for cheaper.

If this interests anyone or you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'm also glad to mail you some of my cards to use for yourself and those close to you so that you can see this is a legit.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

A pyramid scheme is:
pimp.gif

i tried primerica, not for me
eyes.gif

A pyramid scheme is:
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

yea i went to one of there seminars years ago and when they mentioned you had to pay like 200 upfront it just ddidnt sound right to me,, but ive heard people made money of it

eyes.gif

yea i went to one of there seminars years ago and when they mentioned you had to pay like 200 upfront it just ddidnt sound right to me,, but ive heard people made money of it

my brother was working for primerica for close to a year, without pay. tried to put me on saying he would be a future millionaire with their help. after a week and a half of doing absolutely nothing and having to pay them upfront even to begin with them i called it quits. for that entire year my mans didn't get a single paycheck, and son was dedicated to whatever he was doing up there. rip, don't trust them new ........... over there

my brother was working for primerica for close to a year, without pay. tried to put me on saying he would be a future millionaire with their help. after a week and a half of doing absolutely nothing and having to pay them upfront even to begin with them i called it quits. for that entire year my mans didn't get a single paycheck, and son was dedicated to whatever he was doing up there. rip, don't trust them new ........... over there

Back
Top Bottom