Side hustles vol. 2011

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Poker.

Been building my skills and soon will visit the local card room to test my might.

Ever get into online poker, always wanted to try it out

I set up an account on Poker Stars the night it got shut down by the Feds, hours before. I +%#% around on fb's WSOP from time to time though.

I've been selling off some kicks here and there but I need something a little more consistent. Wouldn't mind opening up a foodstand at a fair or something though.

I've been selling off some kicks here and there but I need something a little more consistent. Wouldn't mind opening up a foodstand at a fair or something though.

Poker.

Been building my skills and soon will visit the local card room to test my might.

This.
Been going hard since HS.
You'll catch me playing high stakes games frequently, sittin down with $300-400.....end result

2me6bn6.jpg

From the other night, black chips $100 red $5 blue $1.....I'm 20 btw
pimp.gif

Poker.

This.
Been going hard since HS.
You'll catch me playing high stakes games frequently, sittin down with $300-400.....end result

2me6bn6.jpg

From the other night, black chips $100 red $5 blue $1.....I'm 20 btw
pimp.gif

flip those refurb beats by dre studio headphones straight off the monster website.. i get $180 off craigslist and make 50 bones per pair

flip those refurb beats by dre studio headphones straight off the monster website.. i get $180 off craigslist and make 50 bones per pair

Poker.

I set up an account on Poker Stars the night it got shut down by the Feds, hours before. I +%#% around on fb's WSOP from time to time though.
laugh.gif
maybe thats a sign

laugh.gif

but yes poker is great if you have soft games around you...but you have to be prepared for the swings...

Poker.

laugh.gif
maybe thats a sign

laugh.gif

but yes poker is great if you have soft games around you...but you have to be prepared for the swings...

I just started selling some old kidrobot toys on ebay. Not making a killin, but about 20 bucks each. Pays for a few miles of gas, so im not complaining. About to start selling the jordan's i don't want anymore.

My friend own's vending machines, I think that'll be my next venture.

I just started selling some old kidrobot toys on ebay. Not making a killin, but about 20 bucks each. Pays for a few miles of gas, so im not complaining. About to start selling the jordan's i don't want anymore.

My friend own's vending machines, I think that'll be my next venture.

Back
Top Bottom