Side hustles vol. 2011

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Need to cop me a vending machine and fill it up with stuff from Sams/Costco

grin.gif

What's the deal on vending machines? If I bought one could I just set it up at my local park?

What's the deal on vending machines? If I bought one could I just set it up at my local park?

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

i was thinking of getting a big one , putting it in stop and shop near the red box and coin star machines and pricing everything .25 less than what they charge...i'll be ballin in no time

some of you need to think or at least google before you post...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

i was thinking of getting a big one , putting it in stop and shop near the red box and coin star machines and pricing everything .25 less than what they charge...i'll be ballin in no time

some of you need to think or at least google before you post...
nerd.gif

ive been fixing peoples computers for some good pocket $$$... 
nothing hardware related.. mostly virus removal, software installation, & image reloading...

making about $100+ each time. 

ive been fixing peoples computers for some good pocket $$$... 
nothing hardware related.. mostly virus removal, software installation, & image reloading...

making about $100+ each time. 

actually was thinking bout getting in the jewelry game or vending bidness i would really like to copp a car wash or laundry mat though

actually was thinking bout getting in the jewelry game or vending bidness i would really like to copp a car wash or laundry mat though

I know some guys who post up in free parking lots close to clubs. They pretend to be parking attendants and charges $5 for parking.

They have traffic cones and everything
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like a pretty good hustle. Just be wary of cops or real attendants with legitimate claims on the lot/neighboring lots.

I know some guys who post up in free parking lots close to clubs. They pretend to be parking attendants and charges $5 for parking.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like a pretty good hustle. Just be wary of cops or real attendants with legitimate claims on the lot/neighboring lots.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 damn. that's a real hustle right there

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 damn. that's a real hustle right there

gonna start making simple, practical leather goods like wallets and belts. hopefully get good enough to make bags, totes, etc.

gonna start making simple, practical leather goods like wallets and belts. hopefully get good enough to make bags, totes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom