Side Hustles Vol. 2013

I might start selling weave and bags and stuff. Knowing Chinese and Korean :pimp: I'm just about to hack into that market completely. Got a bag of weave from China for 35$...sold it for 70$ and some of these clothes people are getting from these streetwear boutiques are straight from China I've seen 45$ boutique leggings 6$ at Chinese wholesale places.

don't judge me :lol: women be shopping

I want in. :nerd:

my photography hustle has only been getting better each year, this passed year i think i made some 25k just off photography, not eem mad.
Do you have a blog or site where you post your work. Srs. 

I need a skill for this college labor market. Thinking of maybe getting upperclassmen to buy alcohol for me and then selling people alcohol in the dorms. It's a bit risky though.

Selling shoes gets you no real money unless you have serious connects, get the shoes for significantly below retail, and sell for significantly more than retail.​

Gonna be difficult considering shoes are approaching 200+ retail. What are you going to make, 40-50 bucks profit?​

I want to get this YouTube money though, but I don't have anything to make videos about, and I don't wanna be a YouTube Comedian.​

I'm about to find a way to get some of that Google AdSense money.​

I have school, but would some NTers be willing to team up to start a shoe blog and split that Google Ad revenue. Some of y'all look at shoes all day anyway :lol: .​

yea but what kinda connect is gonna get you shoes way below retail?

answer= no one

Selling shoes gets you no real money unless you have serious connects, get the shoes for significantly below retail, and sell for significantly more than retail.​

Gonna be difficult considering shoes are approaching 200+ retail. What are you going to make, 40-50 bucks profit?​

I want to get this YouTube money though, but I don't have anything to make videos about, and I don't wanna be a YouTube Comedian.​

I have school, but would some NTers be willing to team up to start a shoe blog and split that Google Ad revenue. Some of y'all look at shoes all day anyway :lol: .​

answer= no one

I mean it's possible if you have an employee discount. There are guys who buy wholesale from actual stores. I believe PYS does this.

my photography hustle has only been getting better each year, this passed year i think i made some 25k just off photography, not eem mad.
Do you have a blog or site where you post your work. Srs. 
Yeah it's called NT
laugh.gif

I mean it's possible if you have an employee discount. There are guys who buy wholesale from actual stores. I believe PYS does this.
i LOL at people when they call themselves "resellers" but only get 2-3 pairs of shoes to resell...each release, lol. you got to save about $2,500 to even consider going into reselling shoes and you wouldnt eem be seeing anything at first. then comes the relationships with stores that will atleast hold you 1 pair...you reach about 5 stores and then you can start buying grade school along with the mens sizes...truthfully you should stock up on grade school sizes as much as possible..simply because they go for about $40-80 dollars while the mens go for a bit more anywhere from $100-??? depending on the shoe/release. p.s nike has been release a ton of product that everyone has been trying to buy up...now is the time to capitalize on anything related to sneakers seeing as the releases wont be getting pumped out like that in the future.

ksteezy, I remember I bookmarked your blog earlier this year on my old laptop. You still update it? Link me, sir.

the style blog?....man i couldnt keep up with that, had enough blogging to do on my photography blog to even want to blog about clothes bro....or do you mean my photography blog?

I want in.
nerd.gif
where you located
nerd.gif
I need investors doe...
I can get the hair, I just need good packaging and distribution. So that's why I'm only local right now
Selling weave out my momma's house
laugh.gif
I know this lady who recently opened a weave shop, she pulls up everyday in her black panamera. I've heard its a good business but I always assumed she was laundering
laugh.gif

How much are you asking for
nerd.gif

430704_512541105423699_668714602_n.jpg

About to cop a camera just cause you said 25k.

I'd be throwing so many stacks in the strips clubs bwoi.

I have school, but would some NTers be willing to team up to start a shoe blog and split that Google Ad revenue. Some of y'all look at shoes all day anyway
laugh.gif
.​

answer= no one  ME
That purple tag. That was my 2012 side hustle.

Last edited:
About to cop a camera just cause you said 25k.
I'd be throwing so many stacks in the strips clubs bwoi.

is not that easy bro :lol:

i run a home studio and do outdoor sessions, have invested probably around 15-20k over 4 years in gear, just now im i actually seeing a come up....

i cant deal with the headache of reselling kicks, seems so stressful and not that big of a pay off.....unless you can walk into a store and clear out a stockroom @ retail of a hyped shoe, i cant see how is worth it or even fun.

Back
Top Bottom