Side Hustles Vol. 2013

Selling shoes gets you no real money unless you have serious connects, get the shoes for significantly below retail, and sell for significantly more than retail.​
Gonna be difficult considering shoes are approaching 200+ retail. What are you going to make, 40-50 bucks profit?​
I want to get this YouTube money though, but I don't have anything to make videos about, and I don't wanna be a YouTube Comedian.​
I'm about to find a way to get some of that Google AdSense money.​
I have school, but would some NTers be willing to team up to start a shoe blog and split that Google Ad revenue. Some of y'all look at shoes all day anyway
laugh.gif
.​
yea but what kinda connect is gonna get you shoes way below retail?

answer= no one  ME
I mean it's possible if you have an employee discount. There are guys who buy wholesale from actual stores. I believe PYS does this.
That purple tag. That was my 2012 side hustle.
PMed.

nerd.gif

my photography hustle has only been getting better each year, this passed year i think i made some 25k just off photography, not eem mad.

dude i thought that was your main gig..what is your main job bro?just curious...

Last edited:
i cant deal with the headache of reselling kicks, seems so stressful and not that big of a pay off.....unless you can walk into a store and clear out a stockroom @ retail of a hyped shoe, i cant see how is worth it or even fun.

I stopped selling shoes years ago because I got sick of dealing with so many lowballers and flakes.

Last edited:
dude i thought that was your main gig..what is your main job bro?just curious...

helllll no....id be in the streets if i lived off my photography...lol

i have a full time and part time gig as a respiratory therapist, thats how i make a living, but hoping to one day turn my side hustle into my main one.

helllll no....id be in the streets if i lived off my photography...lol
i have a full time and part time gig as a respiratory therapist, thats how i make a living, but hoping to one day turn my side hustle into my main one.

*takes notes from ksteezy*

I do graphic design and website work on the side. If you know anything about Adobe software and HTML/CSS and you can charge $75/hour with a straight face you can make some easy money. I also play guitar/loop beats on the streets of DC to make some extra pocket money. It's not serious money, but more like getting paid a few bucks for doing something you love that you would easily do for free. I can pull in like $40-50 for a few hours of playing. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can get back to it. I made enough this past fall playing to buy a new loop station, octave pedal, and amp.

That respiratory job got my dude steezy that TL-Type S.
pimp.gif

If he had just that photography gig, he never woudda gotten the TL and woudda went straight to the Jeep.
laugh.gif
j/k fambs.

That respiratory job got my dude steezy that TL-Type S. :pimp:

If he had just that photography gig, he never woudda gotten the TL and woudda went straight to the Jeep. :lol: j/k fambs.

:lol:

i aint eem mad, specially how i felt cruising @ 70 today in my 4x4 :smokin

Installing said "weave". Women are serious about hair. Although I've slowed way down (my carpal tunnel is sooo bad I can barely braid) its still a good come up every once in a while. Charge a couple hundred and I can usually do a full head in less than 3 maybe 4 hours.

Installing said "weave". Women are serious about hair. Although I've slowed way down (my carpal tunnel is sooo bad I can barely braid) its still a good come up every once in a while. Charge a couple hundred and I can usually do a full head in less than 3 maybe 4 hours.

yeah hair extensions is no joke nowadays, chicks with all types of hairs rocking extensions.

selling shoes brings the brokest bums trying to make installments and ish...

can you hold these till next month..i got $17.39 right now and i can give you 24.07 a week from today..

im actually helping you out fam..

selling shoes brings the brokest bums trying to make installments and ish...

can you hold these till next month..i got $17.39 right now and i can give you 24.07 a week from today..

im actually helping you out fam..
Timeout, dudes trying to set up installments for kicks?
laugh.gif

[quote name="Picasso Swerve" url="/t/519000/side-hustles-vol-2013/60#

Timeout, dudes trying to set up installments for kicks? :lol:
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
This yr my mainjob brought in 83k, thats with half the yr working part time
I also invest into my girls ebay store where she brings in about 1000-2000 a month
She also does extreme couponing and sale our excess product to a swap meet lady
That brought in 800+ the first month, i dont take a penny from her but basically just have her on my payroll so she can have a stay at home job
So im also lookin to network and make some extra paper cuz there is never enough

I wanted to try the blog thing to make money off google ad sense for my gfs coupon tips and advice , bc she got followers on iG from the types of deals she pulls

Last edited:
I also invest into my girls ebay store where she brings in about 1000-2000 a month
That brought in 800+ the first month, i dont take a penny from her but basically just have her on my payroll so she can have a stay at home job
So im also lookin to network and make some extra paper cuz there is never enough

I wanted to try the blog thing to make money off google ad sense for my gfs coupon tips and advice , bc she got followers on iG from the types of deals she pulls
I've done extreme couponing with Gatorade and Soda before. I was stocked for a few months during the summer. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Just don't have the time anymore to cut out all the coupons and look for the deals. 

I visit local businesses and close them on buying ad space on a giant postcard I'll be sending out in the mail to 10,000 local residents. I sell the spaces for $495 each and can fit 16 large ads on a 9"x12" postcard. 

If you send them out using the post offices "every door direct" program, you don't need any list or permit, you just have them printed and you pick the carrier routes you want to saturate, and get them to the post office. This means that for $495 they get pretty much a GUARANTEED 100% exposure of their Advertisement, which only postcard marketing can do. 

I do graphic design and website work on the side. If you know anything about Adobe software and HTML/CSS and you can charge $75/hour with a straight face you can make some easy money. I also play guitar/loop beats on the streets of DC to make some extra pocket money. It's not serious money, but more like getting paid a few bucks for doing something you love that you would easily do for free. I can pull in like $40-50 for a few hours of playing. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can get back to it. I made enough this past fall playing to buy a new loop station, octave pedal, and amp.

I know the adobe suite and some html/css, where/how do you find freelance work?

my photography hustle has only been getting better each year, this passed year i think i made some 25k just off photography, not eem mad.
This is something i'd like to get into.. Too pobre to even cop da camera. lol
Edit: Did you studied photography?

Last edited:

I've done extreme couponing with Gatorade and Soda before. I was stocked for a few months during the summer. :lol:  :pimp:

Just don't have the time anymore to cut out all the coupons and look for the deals. 

might need to look into gatorade coupons even though i never see them. especially in the summer when they have them for 50 cents :x

Back
Top Bottom