SideHustles For 2010 ?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Check my SIG
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]MAKE $100+ Daily EASY[/color]
NUFF SAID
Is this really real?  Like has anyone tried this? Because I really wanna do this...

I was looking at that too until i read... # 2
grin.gif

1) A PayPal account. (If you don't have one, no problem, just go to PayPal.com and register)
2) $20 to purchase your Step-By-Step Instruction Sheet
3) A backpage Account - Sign-up here: backpage.com
4) A craigslist Account - Sigh- up here: craigslist.com
5) About 17 to 20 minutes to work (anytime between 6am-8pm or a time that fits your schedule)
6) Simple Computer skills (Cut, Copy, Paste, etc.)
Someone needs to bite the bullet and try this.

NOSE GOES!
*gingerly touches nose*

Check my SIG
NUFF SAID
Is this really real?  Like has anyone tried this? Because I really wanna do this...

grin.gif

1) A PayPal account. (If you don't have one, no problem, just go to PayPal.com and register)
5) About 17 to 20 minutes to work (anytime between 6am-8pm or a time that fits your schedule)

NOSE GOES!
*gingerly touches nose*

I just emailed the guy from that site with a back up email account. I'll see with what he replies and look to make a decision based on that. I'm not expecting anything fruitfull to come from this, but whatever.

By the way, aveezytheBEAST, I assume you do this? Could you go into a little bit more detail? To be honest, it sounds kinda shady. Thanks

u should try wii modding....I see it all over craigslist already. its easy and you don't need any tools.....im actually looking into it after doing my own....it was super easy.

gonna do the vending machine thing, i have a couple of old working machines in my garage(no idea why hey are there) one for chips one for sodas, gonna put em in a drs office where the store is 2 blocks away, should make something if not ill change the spot, im thinking of putting it outside so people walking by can use it too, im not sure

Originally Posted by K2

Check my SIG
NUFF SAID

grin.gif

NOSE GOES!
*gingerly touches nose*

I just emailed the guy from that site with a back up email account. I'll see with what he replies and look to make a decision based on that. I'm not expecting anything fruitfull to come from this, but whatever.

By the way, aveezytheBEAST, I assume you do this? Could you go into a little bit more detail? To be honest, it sounds kinda shady. Thanks
If you gotta pay money just for instructions you can most likely find for free if you look in the right places...then it's most likely one of those MLM schemes.

My Godfather lives in toledo, ohio and hes in the vending buisness BUT he deals with the gas stations... His machines are dealing with the air pumps and vaccums.... He has a contract with BP gas stations with which he has a combo of 50 machines arounds the city.... I go there once a month and help him empty out the machines... I never thought 50 cent for air and 75 cent for the vaccum in quarters would add up to be SOOO MUCH!! Its very low maintaince cost and you jus sit back and watch the money pile up!
smile.gif
My uncle has been doin it for some years and lets put it this way..... My little cousins will NEVER have to work a day in there LIVES.... Just something to think about fellas....

ATM machines you can buy your own find a location like a gas station,liquor store, mexican store etc. you talk to the owner and you make money off the surcharge. you can get them off tranax.com

Just wondering to get an idea. How much are you guys paying the business owners a month to use their location for an ATM?

Whats the deal with 5linx? Seems like a scam to me. My boy quit his internship at Ernest & Young to do it full-time.

Right now I'm just selling on eBay and just starting internet marketing. Check the sig.

Bump.

Has anyone ever done the type of job where you just you just take like As Seen on TV product orders over the phone then process the orders and send them to the company?

Is that legit?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by antheezy

Amazon Mechanical Turk
1. sign up

2. do simple 30 sec tasks

3. get paid (usually like .05 or .10)

4. repeat a couple times a day (i just do enough to make me a dollar lol)

5. bam in a year you have $365 for not much work at all

i know its not much or a year, but theres no risk, pay-out from a reliable website, and u can pay bills or save for a gadget (new iphone in my case)

365  x .10 = 3 dollars and 65 cents...
thats like a jumbo jack wid cheese. lol

I'ma bookmark this thread
I need one badly
Unemployed for the summer and it looks like that's how's it gonna be for the remainder of the break
Even McDs fronting
%$%$ is sad

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by K2

Check my SIG
NUFF SAID

grin.gif

NOSE GOES!
*gingerly touches nose*

If you gotta pay money just for instructions you can most likely find for free if you look in the right places...then it's most likely one of those MLM schemes.

No its not MLM. You work for your self. Averaging $60 a day still.

Back
Top Bottom