SideHustles For 2010 ?

All of us in ny should get together and form some kind of hustling comitee. Think of all the seperate connects we all have. we should all network and just make serious bank off all kinds of %$#%. Think about it.....

For all college kids who live in dorms..

LEARN HOW TO CUT HAIR.

My man was a barber, and every weekend and by appt. he would cut hair in his dorm room.

Charging $10-15 and cutting like 3-4 dudes an hr. He was making $$$$$. Rolls of cash by the end of the semester.

Amazon Mechanical Turk
1. sign up

2. do simple 30 sec tasks

3. get paid (usually like .05 or .10)

4. repeat a couple times a day (i just do enough to make me a dollar lol)

5. bam in a year you have $365 for not much work at all

i know its not much or a year, but theres no risk, pay-out from a reliable website, and u can pay bills or save for a gadget (new iphone in my case)

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

All of us in ny should get together and form some kind of hustling comitee. Think of all the seperate connects we all have. we should all network and just make serious bank off all kinds of %$#%. Think about it.....

Sounds like a plan 

I was on the verge of starting the ATM with a great location too..... but i have no credit history

5302vr.jpg

2rws1z7.jpg

Not the greatest thing in the world, but $100 bucks for 1.5 months of doing surveys ain't too bad. First one is every 1000 points = $10.00

anyone have a clothing line? or shoe line, bag line, etc.? jewelry... doesn't matter. I have a spot for you to sell your items! get at me..

Didn't know this was bump back but anyone know where i can cop an ATM for cheap???

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Check my SIG

NUFF SAID

Originally Posted by rcdp

5302vr.jpg

2rws1z7.jpg

Not the greatest thing in the world, but $100 bucks for 1.5 months of doing surveys ain't too bad. First one is every 1000 points = $10.00

I might have to try those.

im gonna try the iphone/ipad/ipod touch unlocking thing to see if that works.

im gonna unlock blackberrys and root android phones as well.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Check my SIG
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]MAKE $100+ Daily EASY[/color]
NUFF SAID
Is this really real?  Like has anyone tried this? Because I really wanna do this...

I was looking at that too until i read... # 2
grin.gif

1) A PayPal account. (If you don't have one, no problem, just go to PayPal.com and register)
2) $20 to purchase your Step-By-Step Instruction Sheet
3) A backpage Account - Sign-up here: backpage.com
4) A craigslist Account - Sigh- up here: craigslist.com
5) About 17 to 20 minutes to work (anytime between 6am-8pm or a time that fits your schedule)
6) Simple Computer skills (Cut, Copy, Paste, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom