SideHustles For 2010 ?

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

What would you like to know? If you look a few pages back, I've answered several questions pertaining to ATMs  
inirial investment and income weekly each

LilChico is the Ultimate Hustler
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lilchico, I've been reading through your posts, very interesting data. But if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

What would you like to know? If you look a few pages back, I've answered several questions pertaining to ATMs  

I started about 18 months ago with one ATM. Initial investment for my first ATM was $6,500. ATM was $500 (slightly used) and $6,000 to load the ATM. From the first few months I was doing 700-800 transactions @ $2.00 per transaction. That would make it $1,400-$,1600 in profit since it was at my location. I now have 10 locations. Some locations aren't as good as others, but I'm hoping to net $120k the first year.

I started about 18 months ago with one ATM. Initial investment for my first ATM was $6,500. ATM was $500 (slightly used) and $6,000 to load the ATM. From the first few months I was doing 700-800 transactions @ $2.00 per transaction. That would make it $1,400-$,1600 in profit since it was at my location. I now have 10 locations. Some locations aren't as good as others, but I'm hoping to net $120k the first year.
120K off ATMs did I read that right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that sounds pretty dope good luck wit that family i hope it happens

120' that sounds amazing. I never knew it was your own money in there. Don't ask why, I just never thought of it lol. I'm not planning to do all that, but does the location's owner
get a cut? And what if that place accepts interac? Can you put An atm anywhere you want? Like outside at a park lol

^ and what do you do if customers have a problem like if the machine malfunctions? Who do they call or what do they do?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

120K off ATMs did I read that right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes sir, that is correct.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

120' that sounds amazing. I never knew it was your own money in there. Don't ask why, I just never thought of it lol. I'm not planning to do all that, but does the location's owner
get a cut? And what if that place accepts interac? Can you put An atm anywhere you want? Like outside at a park lol

Yes, that's my own money I put in there. But remember, this isn't my main source of income. I have other businesses and daytrade stocks also. I've negociated a price with the owners and they'll receive a check every month. You can't place an ATM anywhere you want as it isn't safe. Place it in closed locations away from windows. I also have them bolted to the ground so it would be very difficult to take.

Originally Posted by novaflight

^ and what do you do if customers have a problem like if the machine malfunctions? Who do they call or what do they do?

ATMs requires very low maintainence. Probably once every two months. There are rejection bins inside the ATM. Say if there is a torn or crumpled bill that didn't want to dispense, it'll get rejected into the bin and I take it out the next time I reload the ATM and replace it with another one. Or if there aren't any funds in the ATM and a customer does a transaction but nothing is dispensed, the ATM will do a reversal transaction and place the funds back automatically into the customers account.

Those are the only problems that I can think of that can happen. Nothing major.

Originally Posted by novaflight

ATMs requires very low maintainence. Probably once every two months. There are rejection bins inside the ATM. Say if there is a torn or crumpled bill that didn't want to dispense, it'll get rejected into the bin and I take it out the next time I reload the ATM and replace it with another one. Or if there aren't any funds in the ATM and a customer does a transaction but nothing is dispensed, the ATM will do a reversal transaction and place the funds back automatically into the customers account.

Those are the only problems that I can think of that can happen. Nothing major.
not trying to jinx you, but what if the computer just fails??
nerd.gif
is there like an ATM hot line?

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Lilchico, I've been reading through your posts, very interesting data. But if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
Florida.
What is the population of the city you live in? I would think this has something to do with it, I live in a town of only 15,000, so I wouldn't think this would be the best option for me since no one has to travel far to go to their bank's ATM. As for my side hustle, I'm going to try hitting up garage sales this summer and then resell the items on eBay.

Originally Posted by Quaz

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Florida.
What is the population of the city you live in? I would think this has something to do with it, I live in a town of only 15,000, so I wouldn't think this would be the best option for me since no one has to travel far to go to their bank's ATM. As for my side hustle, I'm going to try hitting up garage sales this summer and then resell the items on eBay.

A little over 300k.

Man current plans are:

Collect unemployment starting this week @150 a week
continue Sportsbetting, get at me so we can get money
Finish school while collecting gov. $$$
And try to start up on ATM related stuff. I have a friend from Seattle whose got his !#$% straight so I'm gonna have to ask him questions regarding this and if he can cut me a deal on a atm. I already have 3 locations in mind that would do wonders

Back
Top Bottom