SideHustles For 2010 ?

I would try to set up ATM's rather than vending machines.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

How about hard work and saving money?
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

Dudes like you? Will never be rich.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Good luck finding locations to set up vending machines. All of the good locations are owned by the companies. The only place I see vending machines and gumball machines is at the mall. Any other location won't do too well IMO. Not worth it with how much start up $ you'll need.

Now ATMs is where its at. I've got couple ATMs set up at heavy traffic locations. Average 700 transactions each ATM a month at $2.00 per transaction. Made back my initial investment within 5 months and now just raking in profit. Very low maintainence. Just have to load them 2-3 times a week and forget about it.

Btw, this isn't my main source of income (not yet at least). Just a side hustle. Although, I'm thinking of expanding.
How much to start?

also,a good route...

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I would try to set up ATM's rather than vending machines.

word. i need more info.
I looked into in the past, but never acted on it. Look it up, Im not doing the research for you. It is similar to vending machines but you can setup the fees that it charges people for taking out money and stuff. Just need a good location like a strip club or bar or something where it will be used alot.

I would like to go to barber school and just part time at a local shop..when i was sittin in there i figured up they was clockin 35-45 dollars an hour..bout 3heads in a hour and thats not even if its a regualr even buzz or somthin simple like that..they gettin money and I want some.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i don't do it but Answering Questions for ChaCha.com.
You Get 15 cents per every question you answer and people average 6 bucks an hour answering questions that people text to you
how do i sign up..
nerd.gif

i've been trying to find out also
nerd.gif

I'm about to start doing Forex full time I've been using a practice account and doing good. I'm about to throw some real money at it. Wish me luck.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

vending machines? atms? we off that. its all about the gold vending machines

gold-to-go.gif

There's no way this is real people would be stealing out this thing 24/7.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by andycrazn

gold-to-go.gif

you dont see the heavy %** door on the vault?

Originally Posted by awwsome

Just because I don't need to buy stupid vending machines or do online surveys I won't be rich? Hoodrat please, you keep on trying yourghetto hustles, I already make more money than you ever will. Y'all are pathetic. There is no secret to being rich. This is what's wrong with a lot ofAmerica, especially the most impoverished areas. We see these stories on TV glorifying people getting rich quick. Always looking for the next scam or hustle.
Go to college. Find a decent paying job. Buy property and invest well. It's not the easy way, which makes it hard for cats like you to understand, butit's the right way. I already have your resolution for 2010, buddy: get an education instead of slinging German cigarettes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Son said saving money....Where they do that at
laugh.gif

It's almost 2010, you need to make your money work for you. You act like the people posting in here don't have real jobs, some might even have jobsthat pay very well. The side hustles are simply a way to take some oftheir hard earned money and make EVEN MORE MONEY. Key word is SIDE.Yeah it's good to save money, but your money won't make more money sitting underyour bed. Savings accounts with 1-2% interest? Naw son, I need something with a better return.

Like Rick Ross said, "scared money don't make money"
pimp.gif
.Lot's of good ideas posted in here.

Your Job + side hustles (which NTers are posting) + investing in real estate or the capital markets (stocks/bonds)= M3.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

J23Diego wrote:

andycrazn wrote:

gold-to-go.gif

you dont see the heavy %** door on the vault?

Of course I saw it but you know people always might pull something out their sleve.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Son said saving money....Where they do that at
laugh.gif

It's almost 2010, you need to make your money work for you. You act like the people posting in here don't have real jobs, some might even have jobs that pay very well. The side hustles are simply a way to take some of their hard earned money and make EVEN MORE MONEY. Key word is SIDE.Yeah it's good to save money, but your money won't make more money sitting under your bed. Savings accounts with 1-2% interest? Naw son, I need something with a better return.

Like Rick Ross said, "scared money don't make money"
pimp.gif
. Lot's of good ideas posted in here.

Your Job + side hustles (which NTers are posting) + investing in real estate or the capital markets (stocks/bonds)= M3.
Word. Let money work for you. Invest in low risk bonds or stock is a good start.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

applying to every scholarship i see... gonna be gettin hustled come fall, going to law school, mom said no more money help
word i been slacking the beginning of the year but come next semester im going to apply to everything but someone shoot some details on the onlinequizzes b/c ive been sketchy to do one

got 2 jobs and still cant seem to get enough
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom