pimp.gif
business for 2010

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by awwsome

How about hard work and saving money?
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

Dudes like you? Will never be rich.
Just because I don't need to buy stupid vending machines or do online surveys I won't be rich? Hoodrat please, you keep on trying your ghetto hustles, I already make more money than you ever will. Y'all are pathetic. There is no secret to being rich. This is what's wrong with a lot of America, especially the most impoverished areas. We see these stories on TV glorifying people getting rich quick. Always looking for the next scam or hustle.
Go to college. Find a decent paying job. Buy property and invest well. It's not the easy way, which makes it hard for cats like you to understand, but it's the right way. I already have your resolution for 2010, buddy: get an education instead of slinging German cigarettes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would reply, but arguing with fools is always a lose-lose, wish you the best though.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Can someone tell me about WireFly??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
The phone thing right?

Looks like a good way to cop a free phone or 2 and flip them on ebay or somethin.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I would reply, but arguing with fools is always a lose-lose, wish you the best though

"A wise man told me never argue with fools cause people from a distance cant tell who is who"-Jigga
pimp.gif

You already knew my dude
pimp.gif

Little League umpiring

$25 or $35 if home plate ump per game. $40-50 if it is a Championship game. Pick any game of the week you want on your schedule. Area may vary.

I also get some bonus too at the end of the season because the Crew Umpire of this league is a nice man. Made about $340-50 last year. Stupid kids whodon't know what they're doing and sign up to ump only limits how much money you make. Good money for people under 18.

You could also get to slinging drugs, but I don't think you really should do that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life
as for me, modems
devil.gif
. Been doin this for a while and I'ma keep at it, already made mad guap
pimp.gif
You caught my attention.

Don't worry PM is being sent.

nerd.gif
i'll take info as well
nerd.gif

Wirefly has some older model blackberrys but not sure on the total cancellation fee
nerd.gif

Also check your marshalls/tj max once in a while may be able to flip stuff you find there....

How about hard work and saving money?
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

ITS NOT ENOUGH SINCE LIKE 2006 UNLESS YOUR IN THE NBA YOU NEED MULTIPLE INCOMES TO LIVE DEBT FREE

my current hustle is online poker. i usually do double or nothing whenever im reading a book. this way is more efficient plus i dont really have to analyze asmuch compared to normal sitngos. i guess you can say i got paid a good amount reading the autobiography of malcolm x.

I install car radios, speakers, systems - $5 [speakers]; $25 [whole system].

I cut grass in my neighborhood - $25.

Wash neighbors cars - $15.

Watch my neighbors son's [3 and 6] - $10.

Burn cd's for neighbors.

You can find lots to do around your neighborhood...quick easy money. Most people don't have time to wash cars or stuff like that after work...

Easy money, keeps gas in my car/food...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Good luck finding locations to set up vending machines. All of the good locations are owned by the companies. The only place I see vending machines and gumball machines is at the mall. Any other location won't do too well IMO. Not worth it with how much start up $ you'll need.

Now ATMs is where its at. I've got couple ATMs set up at heavy traffic locations. Average 700 transactions each ATM a month at $2.00 per transaction. Made back my initial investment within 5 months and now just raking in profit. Very low maintainence. Just have to load them 2-3 times a week and forget about it.

Btw, this isn't my main source of income (not yet at least). Just a side hustle. Although, I'm thinking of expanding.
How much to start?
Yeah how much did you initially invest and how many atm machines?

I initially started with $6,500. I got a deal on a used ATM for $500 and used $6,000 in rolling for the ATM. I now have two ATMs and in the process of settingup 8 more.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i don't do it but Answering Questions for ChaCha.com.
You Get 15 cents per every question you answer and people average 6 bucks an hour answering questions that people text to you
how do i sign up..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lot of ideas in here, may give a few a shot. Real estate for the most part though, will work if your money is established already.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

You guys should consider 5linx... google it, its legit
I would do it but im not 18

I think it has pyramid scheme written all over it but that might be just me
ohwell.gif

im interested in this ATM thing. i have found some ATM machines for 2-3k on craigslist. How much do the atm's typically kick back to the businesses its in?is a percentage or a fixed fee?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Real estate...
I want to get into this ..but not sure what the best way to go about it is...should I try and get a license ?

Real estate is great but you want to make sure you're working for a supportive broker that will help with advertising costs and training. Get someexperience then go after the properties that make you excited, you'll do much better

Back
Top Bottom