SideHustles For 2010 ?

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

what's a legit online hustle? like the "google ad" and some other weird +!$@. im not tryna get scammed though
Say word? I thought we were all here to get scammed

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

what's a legit online hustle? like the "google ad" and some other weird +!$@. im not tryna get scammed though
Say word? I thought we were all here to get scammed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by awwsome

How about hard work and saving money?
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

Dudes like you? Will never be rich.
Just because I don't need to buy stupid vending machines or do online surveys I won't be rich? Hoodrat please, you keep on trying your ghetto hustles, I already make more money than you ever will. Y'all are pathetic. There is no secret to being rich. This is what's wrong with a lot of America, especially the most impoverished areas. We see these stories on TV glorifying people getting rich quick. Always looking for the next scam or hustle.
Go to college. Find a decent paying job. Buy property and invest well. It's not the easy way, which makes it hard for cats like you to understand, but it's the right way. I already have your resolution for 2010, buddy: get an education instead of slinging German cigarettes.
laugh.gif

lol...your resolution for 2010....should be to never post on NT if you trying to *kattwilliams*hate*kattwilliams* on people's SIDE hustles.......who saidwe was trynna get rich off these ideas?.......oh and btw fella's...dont find a "decent" paying job like this man said above......find the bestpaying job...

I do taxes for the hood...

People give me their tax returns, I process them, take out a fee and give them the cash in advance. I get their tax return sent to me
smile.gif

Also,

If you want more info on SEO, send me a pm and I can send you a friggen powerpoint explaining the steps involved.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Just because I don't need to buy stupid vending machines or do online surveys I won't be rich? Hoodrat please, you keep on trying your ghetto hustles, I already make more money than you ever will. Y'all are pathetic. There is no secret to being rich. This is what's wrong with a lot of America, especially the most impoverished areas. We see these stories on TV glorifying people getting rich quick. Always looking for the next scam or hustle.
Go to college. Find a decent paying job. Buy property and invest well. It's not the easy way, which makes it hard for cats like you to understand, but it's the right way. I already have your resolution for 2010, buddy: get an education instead of slinging German cigarettes.
laugh.gif

lol...your resolution for 2010....should be to never post on NT if you trying to *kattwilliams*hate*kattwilliams* on people's SIDE hustles.......who said we was trynna get rich off these ideas?.......oh and btw fella's...dont find a "decent" paying job like this man said above......find the best paying job...

Another hoodrat. Sigh. The circle of poverty never ends.

TheTrapezeSwinger wrote:

laugh.gif

You do realize a good portion of the wealthiest Americans did not finish college.?

Flippin Blackberry 9700s like birds. If anybody got a T-Mobile connect, PM me asap.

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been throwinghim 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more expensive *%%%though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

Real estate and flip houses.

Buy expensive clothes wholesale and sell them on eBay.

Go to a rich old ppl area, walk around with a laptop and DVD Recorder, and offer to convert their oldass VHS movies to DVD.

$$$$!!

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been throwing him 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more expensive *%%% though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

Yo I was thinking the same thing, but isn't it a witch to deal with the registration?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been throwing him 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more expensive *%%% though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

Yo I was thinking the same thing, but isn't it a witch to deal with the registration?

Not only that, but from whom are you purchasing the cars from? Could end up buying a stolen vehicle w/ papers that correspond but still not be legit and endup losing money ..... Have to play that game very careful !!!

I've been considering obtaining a food vendor's license and paying someone to operate a coffee stand or breakfast stand down town ... word
pimp.gif

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been throwing
him 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more expensive *%%%
though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

Naw, I don't believe he (Cartier) has to worry about the registration at all. It's the DMV's problem. If I'm correct, they're
the ones who struggle with getting the vehicle registered. It's the same as buying a vehicle from a police auction.

Originally Posted by King Will

Lmao wow nobody's story is safe.

Smh...what part of the game is that? Lol, take it easy over there lil fella
But anyway, naw its not even that much of a hassle, just as long as everybody does there part it'll run smoothly. The owner signs it over to us (we try toget everything notarized), my mans drive it up here and we throw a for sale sign in the window, put it on craigslist, etc, and wait for a call. Then if a offercome thru, we sign the title over(notarized).
We usually only deal with older sellers, like 40+ because like dude said a lot of people not legit with theirs..the only thing that would make it a problemthat I can see is if the person who buys it from us takess a long time to title it in their name, but there are still ways to protect yourself from that so incase the car is in an accident or ticketed, etc you won't be held liable. We haven't run into any problems so far though...

But anyway, naw its not even that much of a hassle, just as long as everybody does there part it'll run smoothly. The owner signs it over to us (we try to get everything notarized), my mans drive it up here and we throw a for sale sign in the window, put it on craigslist, etc, and wait for a call. Then if a offer come thru, we sign the title over(notarized).
We usually only deal with older sellers, like 40+ because like dude said a lot of people not legit with theirs..the only thing that would make it a problem that I can see is if the person who buys it from us takess a long time to title it in their name, but there are still ways to protect yourself from that so in case the car is in an accident or ticketed, etc you won't be held liable. We haven't run into any problems so far though...

nice hustle my dude..
pimp.gif

small tip.. my unlce does something similar.. ive noticed that his gems are those cars that are clean from the outside and somewhat trashed on the inside.. hegets them for the low do to the damaged interior.. hits up TJ for the weekend.. comes back with a brand new inside.. fresh carpet, fresh seat.. cleandashboard..great way to bump the cars value by a couple Gs.. not to mention it only cost him couple hundred to get the interior done at TJ..
pimp.gif

i got a uncle that buys wrecked cars at auto auctions, the ones that are hit the the back or side or whatever, no engine or frame damage, cars that otherwisewould have clean titles would go for 8-10k, but since its wrecked he gets it for like 1-3k, fixes it for around a g, than reflips it for 5-8k.

you gotta have a body shop to do that !+!$ though.

freakydestroyer wrote:

Cartier Urkel wrote:

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been
throwing him 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more
expensive *%%% though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

But anyway, naw its not even that much of a hassle, just as long as everybody does there part it'll run smoothly. The owner signs it over to us (we try to get everything notarized), my mans drive it up here and we throw a for sale sign in the window, put it on craigslist, etc, and wait for a call. Then if a offer come thru, we sign the title over(notarized).

We usually only deal with older sellers, like 40+ because like dude said a lot of people not legit with theirs..the only thing that would make it a problem that I can see is if the person who buys it from us takess a long time to title it in their name, but there are still ways to protect yourself from that so in case the car is in an accident or ticketed, etc you won't be held liable. We haven't run into any problems so far though...

Sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom