SideHustles For 2010 ?

If thats what u want to call it. Look in your local craigslist smaill biz section. theres nothing but spam ads; people promoting their opportunity.

I found this, made my own site(daily200), post it up and people buy it looking to do the same thing. Almost chain letterish. But i cant complain, it works

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

If thats what u want to call it. Look in your local craigslist smaill biz section. theres nothing but spam ads; people promoting their opportunity.

I found this, made my own site(daily200), post it up and people buy it looking to do the same thing. Almost chain letterish. But i cant complain, it works
ponzi scam / pyramid scheme

you're a joke.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Some you cats just need to stop looking for hustles
and pick yourself up a trade.

Mad barbershops around my way are doing OJT for little to nothing...
Shhh all the partying going on nowadays you pick up a Abode PS manual
and you could be making party flyer money in no time.
Or a dictionary...........
grin.gif

i got a couple spots where i want to put a vending machine. where do i go to get information? and can i fill it with whatever product i want (legal, of course)

Does anybody here mess with bootleg dvds? I'm trying to sell in Colombia but the good quality !#!+%. PM me.

Thanks.

i actually started a thread for this, before i came up on this one...

i wanna know what's really good with niche marketing, it seems lucrative.

here's what I posted in the other thread:

i'm trying to get this internet paper, and niche marketing seems to be a possible route.

I want to make a site with ebooks pertaining to mackin broads online, basically a organized version of the Can I Hit Loser thread.

however, this niche is kinda saturated, i wanted something that people have a growing interest in, one that i could still write my own information on and make bread.

I thought about writing a ebook about how to make money on craigslist, since that seems to be undertapped at the moment, but i wanted to see what y'all had to say.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i actually started a thread for this, before i came up on this one...

i wanna know what's really good with niche marketing, it seems lucrative.

here's what I posted in the other thread:

i'm trying to get this internet paper, and niche marketing seems to be a possible route.

I want to make a site with ebooks pertaining to mackin broads online, basically a organized version of the Can I Hit Loser thread.

however, this niche is kinda saturated, i wanted something that people have a growing interest in, one that i could still write my own information on and make bread.

I thought about writing a ebook about how to make money on craigslist, since that seems to be undertapped at the moment, but i wanted to see what y'all had to say.
You're years late on a "Making money on craigslist" ebook. The loopholes in making large amounts of $$$ through craigslist have been patched up. Go to http://www.clickbank.com/buy_products.htm , http://forums.digitalpoin...m/forumdisplay.php?f=114 , http://www.warriorforum.c...or-special-offers-forum/ to see what products are out there. Unless you have a high traffic blog, lots of followers on twitter/youtube, or a large mailing list, you're not gonna sell an ebook to anyone. You've got to have a large internet presence to sell a "how to" ebook successfully.

Go to http://forum.iranjava.net/ for resources you'd usually have to pay $$$ for. Most of the information is junk/old news but it's all informative to someone new in internet marketing.

What's a place where that can process everything for me?

The one in the first couple pages ATMDepot.com , is that legit ?

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Some you cats just need to stop looking for hustles
and pick yourself up a trade.

Mad barbershops around my way are doing OJT for little to nothing...
Shhh all the partying going on nowadays you pick up a Abode PS manual
and you could be making party flyer money in no time.
Or a dictionary...........
grin.gif
good job at finding the one word he spelled wrong.  it's not a big deal.  
grin.gif

i wonder how much these things pay out 
nerd.gif
i see them at my local walmart which is the perfect spot imo 

Back
Top Bottom