Sidekick II vs III vs ID

sk2 does whatever you need? i pretty sure the sk3 does the same
laugh.gif

did anyone else have this problem with the sk3 in nyc around late afternoon yesterday? i kept losing my signal and whenever i had my signal i couldnt go onlineor go on aim either :/
i was above ground where it usually works any other day.. maybe its just me or maybe t-mobile..
but i prefer the sk3 mainly cause im used to it.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

iPhone is for hypebeast.

truth... a non funcional $600 phone... no picture mail? lol no removable media? no 3rd party apps? sidekicks are wack too...

Originally Posted by richkid23

iPhone is for hypebeast.
indifferent.gif

It's the truth, people go around showing it off "Hey check it out I have a iPhone!!!"
Like I'm suppose to pop a 8inch boner or something.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

People do the same thing with sidekicks to

iPhone is for hypebeast.
indifferent.gif

It's the truth, people go around showing it off "Hey check it out I have a iPhone!!!"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

In my life no one has ever walked up to me like "Yo check out my side kick"

In just the last couple of months I've had more then 10 iPhones shoved in my face like "Yo check out my iPhone you ever seen one of these"

No I haven't seen all the commercials, and countless douche bags with them out so everyone can see. Real talk the next person to shove a iPhone in myface is going to get theirs broken. I'm going to be like "OMG I have never seen a iPhone in person" Then I'm going to take it out of therehands and play with it, the drop it and there isn't going to be anything they can do about it because they shouldn't have showed me in the first place.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

iPhone is for hypebeast.

truth... a non funcional $600 phone... no picture mail? lol no removable media? no 3rd party apps? sidekicks are wack too...
No 3rd Party Apps? Obviously your out of date with your Iphone info. $600? Right its $400. Removable Media? Why when you have 8GB of space..Your puny512 microSD card aint %*!@.

iPhone is for hypebeast.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

In my life no one has ever walked up to me like "Yo check out my side kick"

In just the last couple of months I've had more then 10 iPhones shoved in my face like "Yo check out my iPhone you ever seen one of these"

No I haven't seen all the commercials, and countless douche bags with them out so everyone can see. Real talk the next person to shove a iPhone in my face is going to get theirs broken. I'm going to be like "OMG I have never seen a iPhone in person" Then I'm going to take it out of there hands and play with it, the drop it and there isn't going to be anything they can do about it because they shouldn't have showed me in the first place.
U MAD?

Back
Top Bottom