Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

wow, so boring. No money going to JB for these from me
I personally think JB should have made the models in some sort of color and designed a 25th logo , perhaps to replace one of the jumpmans. These "color ways" just show any lack of imagination

Like mostly everyone, I will no cop these. I hope JB learns that they need more creativity and better quality, but that's a long shot. Hopefully since no one wants these they will learn a little bit.

Missed out on the Pure III's and I really like them alot. Fresh and simple. Although I wil probably only cop the Silver III's once they hit 100 or something. Main reason I dont want to get Pure III's is because of the 150 (or above retail) pricetag.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

easy pass on ALL of these... they gonna yellow so fast, trash

thats why i aint getting them.....after a few wears they gonna look hurt, like white AF 1's
laugh.gif

the III is my favourite silhouette so most likely a cop. must see in person first. hopefully they land in NJ/NYC with that disco price
nerd.gif

well i already copped the anniversary xi's and i love them. i would post pics if i could figure it out but copy and paste doesnt work for me with the pics on nt. out of the 3 dropping on 3/20, i will probaly get the iv and ix. the iii is my favorite j but i hate the all white elephant print. i like the iii because of the grey elephant print and now its not even visible on the anniversary iii's. also, it will all depend on what shoe is dropped in my region because i heard these are all dropping in diffrent regions. the oreo 6 is alot higher on my cop list than any of the anniversarys dropping on 3/20.

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

wow, so boring. No money going to JB for these from me
I personally think JB should have made the models in some sort of color and designed a 25th logo , perhaps to replace one of the jumpmans. These "color ways" just show any lack of imagination

Definitely woulda liked that idea. If these go for 150, theyl sit a looooong time. Only good thing about the 25th's is you know you can get them for dirt cheap if your patient enough. And theres enough heat droppin to take your mind off them.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

I wonder whats gonna be retail on all 3? I want all 3 but ima settle for the 9's only, probably cop the other 2 later on.
very doubtful later on will exsist with this release, you wont find them "later on"

Might cop a pair of the IIIs if they are around...gettin the VIs for sure though so ill wait and see what ones we get in my "region"

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Via Sneakernews.com

"After much speculation and tons of rumors, it has officially beenconfirmed that the White/Metallic Silver versions of the Air JordanIII, IV and IX will, in fact, be released on March 20th. Although allthree will be dropping the same day, each model will be released atdifferent retailers to ensure that you’ll likely have to put in someleg work if you’re determined to cop them all. Stay tuned for furtherrelease info."

*yawn*

I'm so biased towards IX's. I'm trying to talk myself out of buying them but it's not working.

Back
Top Bottom