Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

This is great news. I just bought a vvnds pair of pearls and red/blacks for 200 shipped on ebay and the only color of pros left i didnt get yet is thesilver/black. Now i wont have to hunt down a pair.
pimp.gif

I'm happy for those that want/need these.

But as for myself I'll pass. I wasn't to fond of the colorway when they came out.

This is probably one of the fastest retro's Nike has ever made next to the 21's & 22's in the countdown pack.

I have all the foams that I want/wanted. Got the Pearls, Black Pro's, Retro of the Pennny Foam One's, Black Foam One's.

I don't really care for most of the others like that, but I am happy for you guys that like these and appreciate them.

Only Foam's on my list for next year so far are the Flightposite in Black, if that.

You sure its not the Silver FLIGHTposites that are supposed to drop....

Originally Posted by liquidrice

air-flightposite-retro-le.jpg

The Air Flightposite will finally be retroed for Spring 2008 after its initial debut in the 1999. The Flightposite at the time represented the current state of the art in sneaker design. Even after 8 years the Flightposite still has a very futuristic presence to them. The Flightposite is part of the 'posite' family where the sneakers upper molds to the foot.

For more basketball nostalgia check Nike BBall's Sole System

From here http://niketalk.com/topic/22015

$170, hmmm ... weren't they $180 when they released .... anyway, this colorway is uninteresting to me, Nike give us the Pearl Whites.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

You sure its not the Silver FLIGHTposites that are supposed to drop....

Originally Posted by liquidrice

air-flightposite-retro-le.jpg

The Air Flightposite will finally be retroed for Spring 2008 after its initial debut in the 1999. The Flightposite at the time represented the current state of the art in sneaker design. Even after 8 years the Flightposite still has a very futuristic presence to them. The Flightposite is part of the 'posite' family where the sneakers upper molds to the foot.

For more basketball nostalgia check Nike BBall's Sole System
From here http://niketalk.com/topic/22015

I think those FLIGHPOSITES come out in February, and thats been confirmed by sure sources. Plus NTInformaniac gives solid info...I doubt he got it mixedup.

thanks for the info, i really cant wait for these & the silver flightposites

"NT infomat.,"

Info appreciated, as usual.

I see there is no use in "saving" anything anymore. lol. Nike will re-release anything and everything these days; These joints aren't even 1.5years old from the first initial release.

Oh well, $105 for me... If I can get over the leather upper...
ohwell.gif

These, FPIs, Air Raid re-retro, Air Structures...

Retirement?

Nope.

laugh.gif

Just throwin this out there.....

Wow I've been looking for these for a year now in a 13.
NT InfoMAniac.. Good lookin man.
4 pairs Minimum, no missin out this time around.

NYCBaller34 u took the words right out my mouth. I still got mine on ice. It's only been 2 years exactly since these came out. I just find it hard tobelieve that these will come back out. Im not doubting anyone's info i just feel that it might be a mix up. Nike's not putting enough thought intoreleases if these come out cuz they are plenty more in demand colorways of this shoe that they can release besides these.

Any word on the other FOAMPOSITE PROS im good with the silver and black pair i already have i really just need the other colorways in a 13

lol nike better make up for what they did to these FOAMPOSITE ONES! and make these SILVER PROS HAVE A CLEAR SOLE!!!!!!! LoL

im calling bs on this one, i dont think nike is gonna re-release anything foam for LOWER price

Man now I'm pissed I bout mine off of this dude for a 100. They arent in great condition but they arent poor either. Well guess I'll be selling them onEbay right before release.

^^Clarify what u mean by lower price. If these do release and they retail for $170, nike didnt change the price at all. When they originally came out 2 yearsago they were $170

Yes nike and JB! keep putting out $150+ shoes and boring retros so I can save more money and focus on my grails!

Just drop the freakin white foams WITH clear soles so I can close the foam library.

Back
Top Bottom